Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Eagles 2019-20 - No Chit!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2019-20 - No Chit!

Big one tonight, been waiting for this for awhile. A win will be huge. ND is a very heavy team, much like Providence, but higher skill players. They will grind us down low, the 4th line is going to have to take advantage. When we roll 4 lines we are a tough team. Stay out of the box and use the speed to find open ice.

Comment

What a debacle trying to get in here

Comment

Only my 2nd game this year but it's hard to imagine they have played a more complete game than this. Very impressive.

PP goal, SHG, limited penalties, a lot of good plays all over the ice.

Comment

Big!
          Originally posted by reBlur
          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Gong show in the garage

Comment

Now THAT was impressive. I know it's December and only 14 games, but I've seen enough. I'm convinced.

This is easily the best and most talented team BC has had in 4 years.

Barring something completely unforeseen, this team will definitely make the NCAAs.

This team is good enough to be competitive with anyone.
              The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
              BC - 12
              BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by Cross Check View Post
                Now THAT was impressive. I know it's December and only 14 games, but I've seen enough. I'm convinced.

This is easily the best and most talented team BC has had in 4 years.

Barring something completely unforeseen, this team will definitely make the NCAAs.

This team is good enough to be competitive with anyone.
                Think of it

If they win Sunday at the Compton Center they will equal the total of last years regular season wins, 11

That is truely wonderful for Eagles 🦅 fans 😎
                NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Hutsko is a key player, last year and this year when he was injured they would lose, he needs to stay healthym, which is not easy when everyone is gunning for him. His goal last night was great, at the goal mouth, lifts the stick of the ND player, takes the puck away and deposits it in the net. First goal he keeep the play alive down low, got it to Cotton who got it to Matilla. Had a breakaway in the third and went 5 hole and goalie shut him down. Thought it was going to be 5-0. 4th line was solid, Giles with a SHG off a tunrover and sniped it high stick side. Some luck for Knight but he was solid and in position, didn 't give him much to shoot at. Nice win, keep it up.Tough to win out there.

Comment

York said after game that as long as the athletic departments support it this home and home with ND is here to stay. He likes the idea of ND in your building every year and Jackson feels same way about BC. By support I think he was referring to the chartered flight aspect of this. Although going forward you wouldn't necessarily have to do this on the same weekend but that part of it is kind of cool. Has a pro schedule feel to it.

Comment

Awesome attendance last night. Should see some good crowds in the 2nd half.

Comment

saw that, 7300 in the house ..........CBS all access sucks. Never was able to watch . Also was following another impressive performance by the women's team at BU.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          Awesome attendance last night. Should see some good crowds in the 2nd half.
                          There was an obnoxious student sitting a few rows behind me. Funny thing is, I actually thought it was a good thing. I like seeing/hearing students enthusiastic and engaged enough to be loud and obnoxious.
                          The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
                          BC - 12
                          BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

I saw one of the old alcohol enforcers or whatever their shirts say ask a girl for her ID. She said she left it in dorm which means she couldn't have purchased it and the guy confiscated the beer. Can't fool him.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                              saw that, 7300 in the house ..........CBS all access sucks. Never was able to watch . Also was following another impressive performance by the women's team at BU.
                              Not trying to be a wise ***** here....are you being sarcastic? About the women’s team, I mean. In agreement about CBS All Access.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                                Not trying to be a wise ***** here....are you being sarcastic? About the women’s team, I mean. In agreement about CBS All Access.
                                Women struggled this weekend with injuries.

Before they built the Fish Field house they should have built a new entrance off Beacon St directly into garage. Instead of taking a U turn when heading East and then a right hand turn into the garage followed by another right hand turn followed by a left turn to access the travel lane, they should have built a travel lane between the garage and the Fish FH. It’s one right or left turn off Beacon directly onto the new travel lane and you would enter the garage at the opposite end. Also, get rid of the parking passes and just get the cars into the garage.

Go Eagles!

Comment

Working...
                                X