Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Eagles 2019-20 - No Chit!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2019-20 - No Chit!

Heh about time. He did a good job cleaning up debacle of a program left by Spaz, but it was time for a change. And now Jarmond finally has a chance to make a hire in a major sport.

Comment

Is Jarmone looking for an up and comer or an experienced old time coach like Don Brown, who was once the DC for Daz.

Comment

I don't think it will be a Don Brown type. An up and comer like Al Washington has been thrown around.

Comment

Originally posted by Cross Check View Post
          Big big win with major positive PWR implications. Now two more chances to solidify that this coming weekend. Plenty of reasons to be optimistic and that's without Boldy impacting the scoresheet, but if you watch him, you know it's only a matter of time until he breaks through.
          If you're going Friday folks bring an unwrapped toy for the annual toy drive by the team

Another out of conference win will solidify their national ranking for the NCAAs post season
          NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by DNAEagle View Post
            Is Jarmone looking for an up and comer or an experienced old time coach like Don Brown, who was once the DC for Daz.
            I told my friend this means nothing if they make another bad hire but I'm not opposed to Brown as long he finds a good and innovative OC
            NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Comment

Did you guys see this??

https://***********/josh__keyes/stat...365581824?s=21

Comment

Oh yes, some other players coming out against Daz and even former AD employee Chris Cameron who was at BC a long time. Not only is Daz a loser, he's apparently an ahole too.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                  Oh yes, some other players coming out against Daz and even former AD employee Chris Cameron who was at BC a long time. Not only is Daz a loser, he's apparently an ahole too.
                  didn’t realize Ryan Day was at BC since I don’t follow the program closely...but have to agree with Keyes...
                  that was a talent & a big fish! that got away. wonder if anything addazio did, drove that. if yes, that is criminal. anyway, Gluck to the nxt guy.
                  GO NU HOCKEY
                  Always bullish on the future.
                  We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

A few problems up there, some of the assistants were openly crosswise with each other.

Comment

After they hire a head coach for football, they need to start looking for a basketball coach. Yikes 4-5 out scored by 38 points in the last two games, bring on the ACC they are ready for the challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by DNAEagle View Post
                        After they hire a head coach for football, they need to start looking for a basketball coach. Yikes 4-5 out scored by 38 points in the last two games, bring on the ACC they are ready for the challenge.
                        I have season tickets and do not go to all the games🏀

🦅 Last night like other games

Poor defense

Poor rebounding on the offensive and defensive boards

Not boxing out on rebounds

Poor shot selection

Hurried shots because they run the shot clock to last seconds

Taking guys out when they’re on a run
                        Why would you take a guy out when he is on a scoring run ?

I swear first half they went scoreless for 10 minutes and never dug themselves out of the hole

Lots of bricks 🧱 or shots not even hitting the rim

Practically no inside game other then Felder

I can go on and on but they do have a few good players

It’s been decades since I have seen a good team like the big East days with Curley in the 90s

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          Heh about time. He did a good job cleaning up debacle of a program left by Spaz, but it was time for a change. And now Jarmond finally has a chance to make a hire in a major sport.
                          J.D., not “finally” . Jarmond had the perfect opportunity to fire him after last year’s collapse yet he extended him two years . For me?One down, two to go . Christian and Crowley, then I can start following Men’s BBall and Women’s Hockey again but until then , don’t bother me . I swore abstinence from all three train wrecks until coaching changes were made .

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            Yep, I did . Sad

Comment

• Originally posted by BCeagle View Post

It’s been decades since I have seen a good team like the big East days with Curley in the 90s
                              Some of the best teams we had were in the early to mid 2000’s....
                              Last edited by sterlippo1; 12-06-2019, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Ok, I’m done ranting . Go Eagles and thanks Jerry York !

Comment

Working...
                                X