Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Eagles 2019-20 - No Chit!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2019-20 - No Chit!

The goal by Newhook was just picture perfect, I heard York say that Newhook reminds him of Krieder's in terms of speed, different style but just tremendous speed. Any coach would be freaked about the way NU played but few teams could have stayed with BC last night, they were all over the ice, looked like BC was playing with an extra man all night. Love the Freshman line, and they love playing with each other. There were several scores with pass out below the goal line, Mcphee's was the first, those below the line passes drive the goalie nuts, never sure where the puck is going. Goalie's head is on a swivel and bing it is in the net. Nice for the guys to take the night off and rest up. I don't think I have seen such a beat down at Kelley since Brian Gionta dropped five on Maine (in the first period!!!!) , not sure of the final score but it wasn't close. Sean's hair was on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by DNAEagle View Post
      I don't think I have seen such a beat down at Kelley since Brian Gionta dropped five on Maine (in the first period!!!!) , not sure of the final score but it wasn't close. Sean's hair was on fire.
      They absolutely crushed Wisconsin at home a few years ago. Can't remember the exact score, but it was a brutal BC beatdown.
      The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
      BC - 12
      BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by DNAEagle View Post
        The goal by Newhook was just picture perfect, I heard York say that Newhook reminds him of Krieder's in terms of speed, different style but just tremendous speed. Any coach would be freaked about the way NU played but few teams could have stayed with BC last night, they were all over the ice, looked like BC was playing with an extra man all night. Love the Freshman line, and they love playing with each other. There were several scores with pass out below the goal line, Mcphee's was the first, those below the line passes drive the goalie nuts, never sure where the puck is going. Goalie's head is on a swivel and bing it is in the net. Nice for the guys to take the night off and rest up. I don't think I have seen such a beat down at Kelley since Brian Gionta dropped five on Maine (in the first period!!!!) , not sure of the final score but it wasn't close. Sean's hair was on fire.
        I was there. I am pretty sure he scored it all in the span of ten minutes. Definitely wasn’t fun as a Maine fan. But was good to witness it. Gionta was an amazing player, just not as good as Paul number 9.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
          I was there. I am pretty sure he scored it all in the span of ten minutes. Definitely wasn’t fun as a Maine fan. But was good to witness it. Gionta was an amazing player, just not as good as Paul number 9.
          Gionta’s 5 goals were on 5 shots!
          Originally posted by mookie1995
          bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
          Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
          Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            I would expect Boldy and Knight back. If Newhook continues to play like this he could enter one and done territory.
            I admittedly haven't seen BC play a ton, but this is what I think as well. I saw someone mentioned the Cale Makar aspect and maybe the Avs tell Newhook they are fine with Alex playing another year at BC, given how prepared Makar was.
            BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

If you need a quick nap following last night's excitement, ND currently on BTN and are as boring as ever.

Comment

Lowell hasn't belonged on the same ice as UMass this weekend but could potentially take 4 points. Game currently tied which is what BC wants. Some awful goaltending from UMass.

Comment

UMass wins, magic number still 5 points.

Comment

This Leonard dude at Umass-Amherst is filthy. Even the ENG was pretty impressive. And I'm not just talking about his night tonight. This guy is legit.
                    Originally posted by reBlur
                    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                      If you need a quick nap following last night's excitement, ND currently on BTN and are as boring as ever.
                      NESN (2) and NESN+ each had a HE game on. No need to subject ourselves to that .

Comment

I couldn't subject myself to the Vermont 0-0 thriller but I did catch a lot of the other two games. Nice having games on TV isn't it?

Comment

Providence hasn't been good lately but still impressive sweep by Merrimack. BC better be ready to go Thursday, this will be Merrimack's last game of the season. No playoffs for them so nothing to lose. I am sure their seniors will be hyped.

Comment

indeed. igles finish 1st and will be getting the bye (sweep of the terriors) straight into the hea semis.
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Doesn't matter who they play in the first round, it will mean taking their sticks away. Always a battle. NU has to rally after this week end. BU looks to be in a serious funk but whenever they see a BC jersey they get good quickly. Right now I prefer Providence but they are a heavy team that can grind you. Not sure why they have had such a disappointing season. UNH could slip in their but they have to play BC at the end so it will be a heavy lift for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by DNAEagle View Post
                                Doesn't matter who they play in the first round, it will mean taking their sticks away. Always a battle. NU has to rally after this week end. BU looks to be in a serious funk but whenever they see a BC jersey they get good quickly. Right now I prefer Providence but they are a heavy team that can grind you. Not sure why they have had such a disappointing season. UNH could slip in their but they have to play BC at the end so it will be a heavy lift for them.
                                I think style of a certain team is one thing I like to avoid but this time of the year coaching is a huge difference maker. So I prefer to avoid certain coaches. Lehman and Bazin (and Carvel granted we won’t draw them in Rd1) no thanks I’ll pass. Albie, Madigan, Gendron, Souza, and Cavanaugh... I’ll take my chances against those guys.
                                Originally posted by reBlur
                                the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Working...
                                X