Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Eagles 2019-20 - No Chit!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2019-20 - No Chit!

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
    Yea Matti gave up a dogcrap goal early in the game while he was out of his net but redeemed himself in OT by basically having the puck UNDER his skate blade on the goal line. Play was never stopped and somehow I'll never know but the puck stayed out of the net and eventually ended up in the corner or something as play continued. Ben Eaves came off the bench (from behind the bench where he was getting treatment for some sort of leg injury?) and batted his own rebound past Montoya after his initial shot rolled up into the air. Pretty legendary.
    Eaves had leg cramps. It was the same game where they had a stretch of 7-8 minutes of running time, no whistles. IIRC, there were 3 broken sticks on the ice when a stoppage came.
    Originally posted by mookie1995
    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      The game BC had to win twice!
      Matt Greene got screwed!
      Originally posted by mookie1995
      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        So Miami was 33-7-1 going into that game. They were #2 in the PWR that year. Michigan was #1, impressive to have 1 and 2 from the same conference. That one and the two regional wins out West you brought up...three tremendous wins to advance to the FF.
        Late in the second period with Miami up 2-0 and well in control, I said to myself, "at least they won't lose the national title game on a goal with 18 seconds left." Then the mayhem of three goals in 1:58 that changed it all.

Comment

The Newhook speed is unreal. When he decides to go, it’s unreal. Mistake by Northeastern and he was shot out of a cannon

Comment

Lord, this is a beating. BC is flying and NU is a hot mess tonight.

SOG 14-3 this period.
            Last edited by Carmine Scarpaglia; 02-21-2020, 07:06 PM.
            Originally posted by reBlur
            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Will be interesting to see how NU handles the rest of this game. But as the saying goes, you can't hit what you can't catch.

Comment

Too bad BC gagged the BU Beanpot game away

Comment

Might want to save some goals for a potential future meeting!

This has to be as good as I have felt about this team all year.

Comment

Stop the match!
                    Originally posted by reBlur
                    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                      I forgot how many crazy good regionals games we've seen/won since 1998.

- BU 2005. LOL. 5-0.
                      2006?
                      if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Madden and Struble are worth about 7 goals right?

Good God, this is ugly.
                        2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                        2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          Too bad BC gagged the BU Beanpot game away
                          So embittering . Still no trophies since 2016 Beanpot? Think this team is the most talented and deepest since 2012?

Comment

• Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                            2006?
                            How are you BUoldtimer?

Comment

11 SH goals so far? Because we can finally skate

Comment

Mad dog Madigan is gonna be spitting all over the locker room. This was a 1-0 game after 1!

Feel like these teams are destined to meet again after a game like this.

Comment

Working...
                                X