Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Eagles 2019-20 - No Chit!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2019-20 - No Chit!

In other news, DU coughed up a lead and tied CC last night as we all fight for the last #1 overall seed. UMD won vs SCSU.

BC currently projected 56% to get the last #1 seed in Worcester.
    Originally posted by reBlur
    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

They haven't needed Knight to "stand on his head" but he's got a 1.94 GAA and a .930 SP with 5 shutouts. Tremendous year for him living up to lofty expectations. While I think Newhook has been their best player, Knight is the MVP because they would be absolutely screwed without him when you consider Edquist is done for the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
        In other news, DU coughed up a lead and tied CC last night as we all fight for the last #1 overall seed. UMD won vs SCSU.

BC currently projected 56% to get the last #1 seed in Worcester.
        If that does happen it would seem very likely UMD is paired with BC. What a potential heavyweight battle that could be.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          If that does happen it would seem very likely UMD is paired with BC. What a potential heavyweight battle that could be.
          Had them in 2012 and 2016 in Worcester so... every 4 years now seemingly?
          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

If it's anything like the regional final in Worcester 4 years ago it'll be a doozy. I remember having to hang around at the end of the game for awhile to see if the Bulldogs tied it. Got to hang out with FH12(I miss Steve)and got to meet t p f d. A good weekend it was.
            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

I do think UNH is still most favorable opponent if Madden comes back for NU but of course that would require BC losing tonight.
              Oddly enough UNH has given BC a tough time with 2 one goal games 1-0 loss and a 2-1 win.
              NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Warren is just getting started, fired that backscratcher from close in for the GWG. Who knew it would stand up for 50 minutes. He made a lot of good plays last night. Mcphee is a load but he does not have a scoring touch, he was in alone and he fired it right into him a good save, but not a great save. He had another chance for a breakaway but he was tripped at the blueline. PP has been ineffective of late, great at cycling the puck and getting it to the slot but they can't seem to knock it home. Still good game to win and onto Durham.

Comment

Originally posted by sigx15 View Post
                  They aren't slow playing it, waiver request has been submitted. Some are already being granted for other players. If the new rules goes through, it will automatically go through
                  not to split hairs cause ultimately it may not matter but the above is wrong. they haven't submitted waiver request yet (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-hpp67kDM4)

agreed with the masses, i'll take unh again next weekend

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                    not to split hairs cause ultimately it may not matter but the above is wrong. they haven't submitted waiver request yet (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-hpp67kDM4)

agreed with the masses, i'll take unh again next weekend
                    Sorry, I thought it was already done. Saw that too yesterday, was pretty surprised it hasn't been submitted when other waivers are already being granted.

Comment

Ya what is the point in waiting to submit it?

Comment

That's what I get for rooting for BU...Providence it is.

I could see another 3 game classic like lady year.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          That's what I get for rooting for BU...Providence it is.

I could see another 3 game classic like lady year.
                          One of the worst draws in recent memory. IMO

Comment

PC at BC both on NESN plus. Saturday is 4 pm.

Comment

Providence is tough, very heavy team but at this stage of the season you have to play through everyone to get to the trophy. They should ask to play down in Prov, they do well there.

Comment

UNH with little to play for has come alive. Bizarro world, maybe BC packed it in after one or others are ill! Merulla got whatever Cotton has.

Comment

Working...
                                X