This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    My favorite was when someone pointed out he used THE LETTER I instead of the number 1 in 1.8 billion. They called him a low 1Q individual.
    NYTimes Maggie Haberman must be mad at Donald for firing Sarah Sanders, publishes article about how the Pentagon lawyers were the ones who came up with the 150 number as a worst case "covering our a** from war crimes" stance.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:54: My Polls Are Better Than Your Polls

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Per the NYT, here’s more descriptions of the concentration camps. Waiting for the pro life brigade to show their outrage

“Children as young as 7 and 8, many of them wearing clothes caked with snot and tears, are caring for infants they’ve just met, lawyers said. Toddlers without diapers are relieving themselves in their pants. Teenage mothers are wearing clothes stained with breast milk.”
      Dont call them that!
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        NYTimes Maggie Haberman must be mad at Donald for firing Sarah Sanders, publishes article about how the Pentagon lawyers were the ones who came up with the 150 number as a worst case "covering our a** from war crimes" stance.
        No now she is covering the *** of some source at the Pentagon. She sucks and one day will look back in shame at the pathetic way she shilled for evil cause they were nice to her. Not to mention how she used MeToo to do it even though she was attacking a woman whilst doing it.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          So of course, he's a picture of them at a party
          Among their other characteristics, the 1% are not attractive.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Among their other characteristics, the 1% are not attractive.
            To be fair, Aqua Net didn't do most users any favors.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Wimpiest POTUS ever.

Comment

George Conway op ed on the latest rape allegation

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...against-trump/

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Wimpiest POTUS ever.

Why are Democrats requesting this **** from him? Turtle Boy won't play ball so it won't matter.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Why are Democrats requesting this **** from him? Turtle Boy won't play ball so it won't matter.
                      I got a hunch the Dems didn't say a peep.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        I got a hunch the Dems didn't say a peep.
                        SEE, AMERICA? I AM TRYING TO WORK WITH THE DEMS. BEST NEGOTIATOR. SMART NEGOTIATOR. MAGA!

sigh
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Something to look forward to.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Only Hillary has people killed. During slow times running the pedo ring.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

How's that tax cut working for ya?

Got your wage increase that was promised? Your hefty bonus?

https://www.epi.org/blog/worker-bonu...-gop-tax-cuts/

Data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ Employer Costs for Employee Compensation gives us a new chance to look at private sector workers’ nonproduction bonuses in 2018 and March 2019 to gauge the impact of the GOP’s Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017. The bottom line is that bonuses in the most recent quarter, March 2019, remained very low at $0.72 per hour (in $2018), the same as in December 2018 and far below their $0.88 level in 2017 or the $0.90 level in 2018.
                              An examination of overall wage and compensation growth does not provide much in the way of bragging rights for tax cutters, especially given the expectation of rising wages and compensation amidst low unemployment. Private sector compensation and W-2 wages both fell by 0.9 percent over the last year (March 2019 versus March 2018) and were lower in March 2019 than the average for 2017, the year before the tax bill passed. W-2 wages in March 2019, $27.44, were lower than in December 2017, $27.79, a drop of $0.35 or 1.2 percent.
                              In our last analysis we cautioned that the sharp drop in bonuses reported for December 2018—a $0.22 per hour decline in bonuses between December 2017 and December 2018—might be a statistical fluke. That bonuses remained at the same low level ($0.72/hour) in March 2019 indicates that there has been an actual decline in bonuses, twenty-two percent below their level in December 2017 before the GOP tax cuts passed. Nonproduction bonuses as a share of total compensation fell from 2.7 percent in December 2017 to 2.1 percent in December 2018 and remained at 2.1 percent in March 2019.
                              For bonuses, this is the lowest share of compensation since the summer of 2014, as indicated in the graph. As prior analyses have noted, we would expect bonuses to expand, not contract, in a low unemployment environment where businesses must expand efforts to recruit workers. As a June 2018 Wall Street Journal article noted:
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

That’s been the thing, we’re beyond full employment yet wages, even anecdotally, are stagnant. This is bonkers. Or it’s evident that maybe we aren’t at full employment and the jobs lost during the Great Recession never actually came back.

Either way, the 1% are squeezing the last few drops of blood out of us before winter comes.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X