X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POTUS 45:54: My Polls Are Better Than Your Polls

Continue.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Re: POTUS 45:54: My Polls Are Better Than Your Polls

Yeah no rube, I wasn’t referring to 2020, and I don’t think he was either. He’s assuming he wins and then stays again

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Yeah no rube, I wasn’t referring to 2020, and I don’t think he was either. He’s assuming he wins and then stays again
      Gotcha.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

You all better pray the Secret Service is loyal to the nation and the constitution come January 2021. That is if democratic supporters of 22 candidates are not too butt-hurt to come out and vote in November of 2020 and trump is actually defeated. Because I am willing to bet the farm that IF trump loses in 2020, he will attempt to go the coup route. We have seen and heard enough evidence that is how he operates. We also have seen zero evidence that republicans in the house and senate give the first 5h!t about the nation and the constitution, so don't look to them for help when trump refuses to vacate the oval office.

Comment

I'm guessing that will be Mike Pompeo's last interview with Chris Wallace, at least for awhile. He sounds surprised and scared that Wallace wouldn't toe the Faux News line with his questioning.

In fact, I'll be surprised if Cheeto doesn't Tweet about how "unfair" and/or "rude" Wallace was to Pompeo.

Comment

It never ceases to amaze the amount of water people will carry for this ****ing ******* of a President.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

This thread is spectacular.

Comment

Trump campaign to fire members of its in house polling team after the news of how poorly he was polling against Biden got leaked to the media.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  Trump campaign to fire members of its in house polling team after the news of how poorly he was polling against Biden got leaked to the media.
                  Thus the title of the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Thus the title of the thread.
                    Yes. But first they claimed those polls didn't exist, then they were fake news, then that yes, some did say that, but they were old, and recent polling shows Trump kicking azz.

But now, heads ate rolling as a result.

Kinda like how the Mueller Report was the greatest, and totally exonerated the president, and now its the worst, most biased work of criminals ever.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      Yes. But first they claimed those polls didn't exist, then they were fake news, then that yes, some did say that, but they were old, and recent polling shows Trump kicking azz.

But now, heads ate rolling as a result.

Kinda like how the Mueller Report was the greatest, and totally exonerated the president, and now its the worst, most biased work of criminals ever.
                      Mentioned in earlier threads:
                      Picture a giant chocolate easter bunny.

Ds: IT'S HUGE!
                      Rs: IT'S HOLLOW!

And that's kinda what it is.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        It never ceases to amaze the amount of water people will carry for this ****ing ******* of a President.
                        It's an age-old explanation: self interest. But yeah, it's hard to believe they serve it despite the harm this child has caused and will continue to cause.

Comment

Originally posted by DX from previous thread
                          Like I told my dad, the second the Dems get both houses and the presidency, it’s time to scorch the earth. Burn it to the ground. Go nuclear in the senate and ram EVERYTHING through. Single payer*, higher fair taxes on the wealthy, environmental protections, equality measures, wage protections for women, minimum wage or UBI. Literally every liberal policy on the docket. Push through every judge, cut debates, and don’t waste a second. Schedule overnight debates to satisfy debate time requirements. Throw out every rule in congress and the senate that isn’t establish by the constitution and holds back policy.

Yes, we will see some of them clawed back by Republicans when they take back control. But they won’t get all of them. The stuff that survives will be permanent. People like liberal policies when they try them. They might still hate Obamacare but they LOVE their ACA.

*and not some ****ty Medicare for all. That’s a terrible idea anyways. Terrible. Legit Nordic single-payer.
                          I would support these ideas... But there is a small part of me that wonders what kind of precedent this would set. It's kinda scary when you think about that kind of politics is what our government has come down to...

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                          You all better pray the Secret Service is loyal to the nation and the constitution come January 2021. That is if democratic supporters of 22 candidates are not too butt-hurt to come out and vote in November of 2020 and trump is actually defeated. Because I am willing to bet the farm that IF trump loses in 2020, he will attempt to go the coup route. We have seen and heard enough evidence that is how he operates. We also have seen zero evidence that republicans in the house and senate give the first 5h!t about the nation and the constitution, so don't look to them for help when trump refuses to vacate the oval office.
                          Piggybacking on my thoughts above, this is a VERY scary thought. I honestly don't know how we would react to this as a country. But at this moment in time, it seems feasible .

If this were to happen, I honestly don't know how our country DOES NOT go through CIVIL WAR 2.0
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                            I would support these ideas... But there is a small part of me that wonders what kind of precedent this would set. It's kinda scary when you think about that kind of politics is what our government has come down to...

Piggybacking on my thoughts above, this is a VERY scary thought. I honestly don't know how we would react to this as a country. But at this moment in time, it seems feasible .

If this were to happen, I honestly don't know how our country DOES NOT go through CIVIL WAR 2.0
                            The B/U part. While it may serve the immediate purpose, what future purpose is there if another Trump comes along......

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                              The B/U part. While it may serve the immediate purpose, what future purpose is there if another Trump comes along......
                              Once the Deep State Dems are in power again, they will fix it so that another Trump doesn't happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X