This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 116th Congress: Episode 2 The Turtle Has Total Control

This has GOT to be that ol' Lindsey is PO'd over the Turkey decision and looking for some payback. There is zero chance the WH wants Giuliani testifying under oath anywhere at anytime, even if its in his own kitchen.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Oh Rudy

“BREAKING: President Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani is refusing to testify before the House Intelligence Committee unless committee members vote to remove their chair, Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff: “Let them hold me in contempt. We’ll go to court. We’ll challenge the contempt."

Comment

You know how people like to say "[insert smart person here] has forgot more about [insert topic here] than we could ever learn!"? Rudy is the opposite of that
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          LOL. Yikes!
          Will he actually be sworn in, or is he just being "invited" to speak? Remember that it was practice in the early years of the Millennia to invite members of the Bush Administration to House and Senate hearings and not swear them in.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
            The pun went over your head.
            Nothing you say ever goes over anyone’s head.

You are neither clever nor funny.

Comment

With just three days remaining before Louisiana’s gubernatorial election, Republican candidate and House Representative Ralph Abraham is pulling out the symbolic Drumpf-friendly gestures to rally his base against Democratic Governor John Bel Edwards. On Tuesday, the congressman for northeastern Louisiana’s fifth district filed a resolution to expel Speaker Nancy Pelosi from the House, citing a clause in the Constitution that allows lawmakers to “punish its members for disorderly behavior, and, with the concurrence of two-thirds, expel a member.”
              You can't impeach if I impeach you first!

Comment

I admit...I havent polled all the House members...but I have a feeling he is gonna fall a few (hundred) short of two thirds
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  I admit...I havent polled all the House members...but I have a feeling he is gonna fall a few (hundred) short of two thirds
                  I don't know...Scooby thinks this is another brilliant ploy by Republicans since they win every time.
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    I don't know...Scooby thinks this is another brilliant ploy by Republicans since they win every time.
                    Well with the article he posted today...democracy is about to die anyway so blow it up!
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                      Until what they do changes the ballot box across the country (and yes I know, they cheat) it doesn't matter.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Awful news. A true Patriot has passed much too soon.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Countdown begins to the Toolbag-in-chief posting something truly offensive in response
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

He posted a message but it was nice and he clearly didn’t write it

Comment

Working...
                                X