X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Nancy Pelosi, Impeachment, and Places in History

Nancy Pelosi has been reluctant to impeach Donald Trump, but denying the reality of his transgressions will only perpetuate his narcissism and enable him politically.

Etc.
    It’s maddening.

Comment

• Re: 116th Congress: Episode 2 The Turtle Has Total Control

I have not been in the cafe for a long time and I have been just hammered by the politicians lack of civility and decency to get things done in Congress for the people

I hate watching the news yet I do to try to keep informed of current news or problems

I just hope someday we get back to normalcy

This is just horrible and we are vulnerable to all kinds of dangers internally and externally

No matter what party or views you have we need to get it together 🇺🇸
      NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
        I have not been in the cafe for a long time and I have been just hammered by the politicians lack of civility and decency to get things done in Congress for the people

I hate watching the news yet I do to try to keep informed of current news or problems

This is just horrible and we are vulnerable to all kinds of dangers internally and externally

No matter what party or views you have we need to get it together ����
        I would like to hope in 2020 even conservative voters will kick Dump and the GOP out just to end the tidal wave of stupid and crazy but then I look at the way even the most conscientious conservatives are blind to it and, no, no hope is coming from them. joe's not a jerk and he's not a fool, and yet... So no hope is coming from that side. They don't see it. We've learned something about the brain. Presumably if it ever happens with us we won't see it either.

So this is up to the rest of us. And my God, there's more than enough of us -- Dump won with something like 24% of the eligible electorate last time. We have to overwhelm them and whether we do it out of anger or fear or idealism it doesn't matter. We just have to take our country back from these monsters.
        Last edited by Kepler; 07-12-2019, 04:07 PM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

No matter what party or views you have we need to get it together ����
          No disagreement here other than I think a, "return to normalcy", probably isn't going to happen anytime soon if ever. I'm not gonna get into the politics of it other than to say that there are too many issues where compromise is basically impossible due to the difference stances/approaches to them.

Comment

No matter what party or views you have we need to get it together 🇺🇸
            So after this long time away, you think you can waltz in here and tell us how to discuss things??

Milquetoast jerk.

Comment

Lil Jon and the Onion. They always tell the truth.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                So after this long time away, you think you can waltz in here and tell us how to discuss things??

Milquetoast jerk.
                I’m not telling you or anyone how

So an opinion is not justified under our amendments ?

Adios
                NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Adios
                  Sorry you didn't see the humor, BC. My bad, I guess, for not using an emoticon.

Stick around.

Comment

Adios
                    Either you got whooshed or I’m getting wooshed now.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Either you got whooshed or I'm getting wooshed now.
                      Thought crossed my mind, but I don't think so.

Comment

Adios
                        I thought he was clearly joking.
                        Cornell University

Comment

Lindsay is continuing to be a ******** cumdumpster: https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/...42489549336576

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

It’s going to be embarrassing when historians find out he used the entire first article of the constitution to wipe the cum off his mouth.
                            Code:
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              It’s going to be embarrassing when historians find out he used the entire first article of the constitution to wipe the cum off his mouth.
                              homophobia is ugly
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                homophobia is ugly
                                Well, he obviously doesn’t have a vagina. He’s too much of a pansy.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X