This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 116th Congress: Episode 2 The Turtle Has Total Control

The Republicans are in fine form today. Matt Gaetz embarrassed himself. Again.

It's not even 10, Matt
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        It's not even 10, Matt
        Can't drink all day if you don't start before dawn.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          This is true.
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

No joking, he looks like he was out all night boozing, took a quick shower and came to work. He looks like he hasnt slept...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Speaking of drinking before noon, Nadler sounds like he's half in the bag too.

Comment

Speaking of drinking before noon, Nadler sounds like he's half in the bag too.
                He's like that 100% of the time.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  No joking, he looks like he was out all night boozing, took a quick shower and came to work. He looks like he hasnt slept...
                  No ****. Those bags under his eyes look like he was up all night.
                  Code:

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    The comments on that are the worst part, the 33% are dedicated to their cause.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                      The comments on that are the worst part, the 33% are dedicated to their cause.
                      Not only that but they're more dedicated to their cause than any other faction that makes up the 100% of the electorate.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        women
                        Sandy:It's kind of loud in here. Do you wanna, maybe, go someplace quieter? I have a car.

Jack Reacher: I can't afford you.

Sandy: I'm not a hooker.

Jack Reacher: Oh, then I *really* can't afford you
                        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Wait, it was Alex Jones who was screaming at the start? LOL!!!

Edit: nm. It's some other loonball Infowars host. Flaggy??!!
                          Code:

Comment

Is this a Collins staffer? Because he looks like he's very much regretting his choices.

Code:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Hey, it's not Gaetz's fault he's a mongoloid ****** whose mother should have drowned him in the tub when she had a chance.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X