This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Watch, Maher will have her on next week to whine about "Cancel Culture".
    Nah not really a first amendment argument. He has on dicks because he believes in free speech. Calling for lynching is not free speech.

The GOP supports the cop driving I believe not this clown. Her little tirade at the coffee shop is still a classic though
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Nah not really a first amendment argument. He has on dicks because he believes in free speech. Calling for lynching is not free speech.

The GOP supports the cop driving I believe not this clown. Her little tirade at the coffee shop is still a classic though
      Yeah the GOP is all for the ex military guy.

Comment

• Re: 116th Congress: Episode 2 The Turtle Has Total Control

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          He should have gotten help from Ukraine. No legal issues then.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Spent campaign funds on affairs with five women. Luckily he's a man so the GOP won't go after him like Katie Hill.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

And here in MI-2, Bill Huizenga is under fire for spending campaign money on trips to Disney World.

Problem is, even if he goes, another snake will take his place.
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                And here in MI-2, Bill Huizenga is under fire for spending campaign money on trips to Disney World.

Problem is, even if he goes, another snake will take his place.
                Any relation to the dipsh-t who owned the Marlins and Panthers? I assume no relation to the brilliant Medievalist.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  Spent campaign funds on affairs with five women. Luckily he's a man so the GOP won't go after him like Katie Hill.
                  Well, if all those greedy women wouldn’t demand so many material goods in exchange for sex (what DO we call women like that?), then he wouldn’t have been under so much pressure that he had no choice. I mean, who’s the real victim here?
                  If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                    Yeah, I get sick of pro-abortion politicians passing laws that every woman needs to get an abortion.
                    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    You’d think the mandatory gay marriages would mean less abortions
                    Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    Forcing everyone to smoke pot will make them too lethargic to screw anyway.
                    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Any relation to the dipsh-t who owned the Marlins and Panthers? I assume no relation to the brilliant Medievalist.
                    Sadly, no. But we can tell you Huizenga has thin skin and can't take criticism. And he's not really a leader; he just rubber stamps everything Trump does.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                      thin skin and can't take criticism. And he's not really a leader; he just rubber stamps everything Trump does.
                      The poster child Republican.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                        Well, if all those greedy women wouldn’t demand so many material goods in exchange for sex (what DO we call women like that?), then he wouldn’t have been under so much pressure that he had no choice. I mean, who’s the real victim here?
                        I know, right?
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

This is why Schiff was given the first shot. Nadler got walked over. Republicans think he's weak.

Finally he got to introducing the witnesses. Jeebus.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                            Well, if all those greedy women wouldn’t demand so many material goods in exchange for sex (what DO we call women like that?)
                            women
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

That's too bad...
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Redistricting has consequences. Win elections --> turn state houses --> end vote suppression and rotten boroughs --> save democracy.

These f-cks had their decade of crime. Let's clean up after them. Again.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X