Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:53: I Didn't Appoint That Judge So It Doesn't Matter.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And now Trump is eliminating health care protections for trans people.

All in the name of religious liberty.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:53: I Didn't Appoint That Judge So It Doesn't Matter.

Grandpa's losing it: https://***********/RudyGiuliani/sta...11083801960448

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
          And now Trump is eliminating health care protections for trans people.

All in the name of religious liberty.
          My delusion, err religion says I don’t like abortions or gays! So therefore everyone must conform to me.

Comment

Comment

So we can’t release mueller report but we can release this intel? Super

Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 05-24-2019, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Dump runs the Oval Office like he is the President and majority shareholder of a closely held corporation engaged in the business of creating and marketing reality TV.

Comment

So Trump is declaring an emergency so he can sell arms to Saudi Arabia I hear...
                  Last edited by Handyman; 05-24-2019, 08:14 PM.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      Man never knew Rover was a chick
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Man never knew Rover was a chick
                        That's more of a Scooby post...
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                          That's more of a Scooby post...
                          Nah Scooby would have been way more defeatist

BTW I alluded to this earlier:

Trump Declares Emergency For Arms Sale

The Trump administration has declared an emergency to bypass Congress and expedite billions of dollars in arms sales to various countries -- including Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates -- citing the need to deter what it called "the malign influence" of Iran throughout the Middle East.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo formally told lawmakers Friday of the administration's plans.
                          "These sales will support our allies, enhance Middle East stability, and help these nations to deter and defend themselves from the Islamic Republic of Iran," Pompeo said in a statement that put the value of the sales at $8.1 billion.
                          In a Friday letter to congressional lawmakers, Pompeo said that he "determined that an emergency exists, which requires the immediate sale of the defense articles and defense services" to Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Jordan "in order to deter further the malign influence of the Government of Iran throughout the Middle East region," according to a copy obtained by CNN.
                          The notification comes on the same day as President Donald Trump's announcement that he is sending an additional 1,500 US troops to the Middle East to counter Iran. Pompeo noted in his statement that "today's action will quickly augment our partners' capacity to provide for their own self-defense and reinforce recent changes to US posture in the region to deter Iran."
                          This clown is selling weapons to autocrats who support terrorism to fight against a country that was no threat until he allowed them to have nuclear capabilities. But Hillary was the security risk.

Timothy A, Sicatoka and Drew are pumped though.

The best part:

CNN reported earlier Friday that the Trump administration was planning to announce its decision to use a pre-existing rule that would allow it to expedite arms sales to allies in the Middle East. The move drew bipartisan condemnation, with lawmakers decrying the precedent it sets, questioning the administration's claims of an emergency and raising the issue of Saudi Arabia's human rights record and the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
                          I am sure Susan Collins and a few other Republicans are quite "troubled" by all of this but wont lift a finger to stop it because they are scum.
                          Last edited by Handyman; 05-25-2019, 12:30 AM.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Wow subverting Congress to sell arms? Telling your AG to declassify snippets that make you look good while ****ing off allies?

Must be a tough day to be a republican. Oh, wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              So we can’t release mueller report but we can release this intel? Super

First thing Barr asked for was our assets in Russia. Of course, you know Red Don's gonna be briefed on all of that, and of course, that means Putin's gonna know it too.

All of our sources, methods, and assets used to gather intelligence on Russia, and we're gonna tell them all about it.

What does our resident "highly valued our national security" expert think now?
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X