Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ohio State Buckeyes 2019-2020: Muzzling All Detractors

Originally posted by Leather helmet View Post
    A quick research project confirms what I suspected: NO TEAM EVER has won a national championship while attempting to integrate a former Patty Kaz-winning transfer into their lineup. Dark days on the horizon for Tim & Co., if history is a guide.
    Dark days in the future but it's desert sunny right now. I'm loving the trip to the end like I always do. Sometimes the end is sad.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
      No, it's not. Minnesota had a home loss to MSU the season it won its first NCAA title, and was still the No. 1 seed. The Gophers also won a championship in a year where they took only one point from a home series versus BSU, and then got bounced from the WCHA tourney by the Beavers.
      You didn't see what I saw then......

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
        Dark days in the future but it's desert sunny right now. I'm loving the trip to the end like I always do. Sometimes the end is sad.
        No need for sunglasses & sunscreen in this thread...........So much shade........Love it

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeynation View Post
          No need for sunglasses & sunscreen in this thread...........So much shade........Love it
          Indeed...This thread has the old school Joker (Ceasar Romero) saying... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWYZearFC_Y
          At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by used2lurk View Post
            I have heard thru a tangled grapevine prior to this weekend that things are not so peachy at OSU hockey. Again prior to the 2 ties at MSU over last weekend.

BTW MSU has a couple of really nice players that they have added this season and there appears to be many more on the way the next couple of years. Do not discount that team too much for the ties. MSU is absolutely on the rise...
            Goaltending is the key (I know, not a newsflash). It kept MSU in both games and was a key element of BSU's sweep of UMD. Just got stay close to the perennial favorites going into the 3rd period and then it's anyone's game!

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
              Indeed...This thread has the old school Joker (Ceasar Romero) saying... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWYZearFC_Y
              Absolutely Priceless! Original Joker was highly underrated! As are many of these posts!

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                Holy innuendos and mystery Batman!

Comment

Originally posted by Offsides Guy View Post
                  Goaltending is the key (I know, not a newsflash). It kept MSU in both games and was a key element of BSU's sweep of UMD. Just got stay close to the perennial favorites going into the 3rd period and then it's anyone's game!
                  Reminiscent of the Minnesota/St. Cloud game on Sunday. Janine Alder was spectacular holding the Gophers to just one goal through two, keeping the Huskies very much in it until their Dana Rasmussen tied it to open the third, making it anyone's ballgame from that point on. Despite being outplayed the entire game (15-40 SOG) the Huskies, with a little luck in the offensive end, could have pulled the upset.
                  Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

• Originally posted by dd17 View Post
                    Not just coaching, the entire team staff left this summer, including trainer(s), manager, etc.

I did hear there was a compliance investigation in the summer.

The only thing consistent with this program is turnover.
                    Can a coach be suspended for publicly criticizing the officiating in the NCAA?

Comment

• Originally posted by Puckdrop14 View Post
                      Can a coach be suspended for publicly criticizing the officiating in the NCAA?
                      I was actually wondering the same thing but assumed that would be announced or at least shared with the team. I don’t know that the players even know why she was (is still?) gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Offsides Guy View Post
                        I was actually wondering the same thing but assumed that would be announced or at least shared with the team. I don’t know that the players even know why she was (is still?) gone.
                        I'm sure they know and have been told to keep it in house would be my guess. Ohio State obviously does not have the problems the White House has.

Comment

The OSU posters are ominously silent. These hush hush things are never a good thing. Is she sick or ill? I'm sure we'd all offer well wishes and prayers. Is she in professional trouble? The facts are the facts, can't change those, have to just deal with it head on and then move on. Maybe it's a raw deal and public support in her favor would be a welcomed thing. Strange situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                            The OSU posters are ominously silent. These hush hush things are never a good thing. Is she sick or ill? I'm sure we'd all offer well wishes and prayers. Is she in professional trouble? The facts are the facts, can't change those, have to just deal with it head on and then move on. Maybe it's a raw deal and public support in her favor would be a welcomed thing. Strange situation.
                            I can't speak for every OSU poster, but I am silent because I have no idea what is going on. A little communication by OSU would have put an end to all the speculation out here. Not sure why this is a big secret unless it is in fact health-related and HIPAA laws come into play. But, yeah, Timothy A, this guy is "ominously silent" because I have no clue what is going on with Coach.

Comment

maybe she was out of town meeting with the makers of stealth uniforms?

Originally posted by osualum86 View Post
                              A little communication by OSU would have put an end to all the speculation out here.
                              it is strange being that women's hockey is such a high profile sport and contributes so much revenue to the OSU atletic department, you'd think the athletic director would have held a news conference
                              Last edited by pokechecker; 10-23-2019, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by osualum86 View Post
                                I can't speak for every OSU poster, but I am silent because I have no idea what is going on. A little communication by OSU would have put an end to all the speculation out here. Not sure why this is a big secret unless it is in fact health-related and HIPAA laws come into play. But, yeah, Timothy A, this guy is "ominously silent" because I have no clue what is going on with Coach.
                                It's as simple as not having anyone to watch her child...

Comment

Working...
                                X