Ohio State Buckeyes 2019-2020: Muzzling All Detractors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
    I thought second period we did better and the girls going a whole PP kill without a change was solid!
    We had some good chances but I felt we didn't pull the trigger when we should have trying to look for a pass instead. I don't know if our choices on our passes are poor or is Wisconsin is doing a very good job of anticipating us but by my perspective I'd say maybe 70-80% of our passes aren't reaching their target? We need to grind the Badgers down in the 3rd and create more opportunities through puck possession and not try to score by the occasional off chance.
    Just your luck that WI came to play today. They’re winning the puck battles and they have the legs. I was thinking OSU would look like they did yesterday but they don’t.

Comment

• Re: Ohio State Buckeyes 2019-2020: Muzzling All Detractors

Originally posted by Offsides Guy View Post
      Just your luck that WI came to play today. They’re winning the puck battles and they have the legs. I was thinking OSU would look like they did yesterday but they don’t.
      Still anybody's game at this point.

Comment

This is a classic battle between two of the top teams in the country. My stomach is in knots right now.

Comment

Still anybody's game at this point.
          I thought OSU came out with more energy in the third. And your goalie’s playing really well which is good.

Comment

OSU had some great chances in the 3rd with the puck loose on the doorstep. Wisc has been doing a really good job on the backcheck.
            It's all or nothing now!

Comment

We won!!!!

Comment

We won!!!!
                Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Offsides Guy View Post
                  Congrats!
                  Thank you!
                  To be honest I thought the Badgers played the more complete game but our goalie kept us in it and we we tenacious enough to stay in the game and capitalized on one of the few opportunities we had that game.
                  If it weren't for our PP kill today we would have been toast.

Comment

Congrats Buckeyes and Buckeye faithful. A special congrats to Nadine Muzerall.

Very entertaining game and I know replacing Jincy will be tough next year but that roster has a ton of talent. Tons to be excited about for Buckeye fans.

Comment

Big question now is our NCAA seeding and how far we'll go?
                      If we can beat outstanding teams like Minnesota and Wisconsin we should be a match for anybody.

Comment

If we can beat outstanding teams like Minnesota and Wisconsin we should be a match for anybody.
                        I publicly predicted this weekend that OSU will win the Natty this year. Your peaking at the right time, your goaltending has been solid all year, the team is battle tested by a very tough schedule and OSU is one of the best - if not the best - conditioned teams in the group. This allows Muzz to continue her short-bench strategy which has been very successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                          I'm guessing Ohio State's path to a championship is Minnesota, followed by Cornell, and then whoever of Wisconsin/Northeastern/Princeton/Clarkson.

You look at that and say "Minnesota, Cornell, Wisconsin, and Princeton? All teams we've beaten!" And I say "yes... and all teams you've lost to".

This tournament is WIDE open.
                          Last edited by robertearle; 03-08-2020, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Seriously robertearle, you’re that bitter over losing a game that really means squat to the Wisconsin program that was heading to the Nationals anyway, that you have to be sure to post on their thread, that you cannot fathom them beating the teams they’ve already beaten this week? Life must really suck for you......sorry for that Dude! Good luck OSU.....just be sure to not say “the” when you win! 😉

Comment

Selection show at 9:00 Eastern time tonight streamed live at www.NCAA.com

Comment

[QUOTE=zoofer;6918567]Seriously robertearle, you’re that bitter over losing a game that really means squat to the Wisconsin program /QUOTE]

No.

Just saying that Ohio State has a good chance to win it all, or lose in the first round. As does Minnesota, as does Wisconsin, as does Princeton, etc etc etc.

The question was "NCAA seeding and how far we'll go?" I offered an answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X