Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones Season 8: Now What Will We Do for Boobies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
    Chernobyl has been fascinating and Gentleman Jack enjoyable...but if you're canceling Monday then you probably don't want to start a new series.

HBO will be airing a special GoT episode on 26 May. The 2-hour documentary "The Last Watch" will detail the making of the final season.
    Plus, the Deadwood movie at the end of the month.

Jinx!!
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Re: Game of Thrones Season 8: Now What Will We Do for Boobies?

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      If they're Team Dany they die. The survivors go back across the pond to Easteros, or whatever it's called.

Actually, having Grey Worm ice Dany and the ride off into the sunse-- er,... rise? I guess? would be nice because then none of the houses have the death of the Almost Last Targyreon on its head.

House Lannister still needs a king. Hello... Tyrion.

The 7 (9, whatever) kingdoms become independent of each other and each starts breaking up in turn. There's no Iron Throne to rule them all anymore. It was a bad idea anyway.
      ...or, the ultimate fan-betrayal... Bran wakes-up from his coma after being pushed-out the window, and it was all a dream. This would likely result in riots in the streets (or at least at Comicon).

Ouch! ...who just smacked me in the head!?!?
      Dave
      RIT - '90

Comment

Originally posted by Transplanted Tiger Fan View Post
        ...or, the ultimate fan-betrayal... Bran wakes-up from his coma after being pushed-out the window, and it was all a dream. This would likely result in riots in the streets (or at least at Comicon).

This would be freaking hysterical. I think it would cause me to stop watching any TV show forever...
        Russell Jaslow
        [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
        U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

At least it being a dream would help explain how terrible and unrealistic the last few episodes were

Comment

I would love this ending. Love it.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Who can I pay to see that this happens?
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I shudder to think what the Internet would have done with the St Elsewhere ending. Or how modern social media would have reacted to Seinfeld or The Sopranos.

Comment

I didn't watch the Sopranos ending until many years later and by then it was already kinda spoiled. I didn't hate it but watching it in real time might've been weird.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                    I shudder to think what the Internet would have done with the St Elsewhere ending. Or how modern social media would have reacted to Seinfeld or The Sopranos.
                    There definitely was a meltdown after The Sopranos.
                    Russell Jaslow
                    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                      I didn't watch the Sopranos ending until many years later and by then it was already kinda spoiled. I didn't hate it but watching it in real time might've been weird.
                      I thought The Sopranos ending was brilliant.

One day, you become privy to viewing the ongoing activities of this certain family, their relationships, "careers", etc. And then one day, just as abruptly, you're not.

It's like your time ran out at the peep show.
                      Last edited by rufus; 05-17-2019, 05:50 PM.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

One day, you're privy to viewing the ongoing activities of this certain family, their relationships, "careers", etc. And then one day, just as abruptly, you're not.

100% agree. As much as I didn’t care for Seinfeld, that ending was brilliant as well. It just fit.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

One day, you're privy to viewing the ongoing activities of this certain family, their relationships, "careers", etc. And then one day, just as abruptly, you're not.

Right, it also leaves off on a tense note of what Tony's life is like going forward, a sense of paranoia and looking over your shoulder that never really ends (until it does).

Going into this last episode of GoTH I don't have overly high expectations but it'll be interesting to see what happens.

Comment

Everyone will calm down when, right before the credits, Jon meets up with Tormund and ghost and gives ghost a nice pat on the head

Comment

Who’s a good boy?!
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I was right on who kills dany! Now let’s see if my ghost prediction comes true

Comment

Working...
                                X