X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Movie Thread #50: Godzilla gives us permission to nuke our enemies

Eurotrip (43%)
    Out Cold (8%)

I literally watch them every time I'm feeling down.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      Out Cold. 8%
      Oh, MNS! I knew there was a reason I liked you!!

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
        Eurotrip (43%)
        Out Cold (8%)

I literally watch them every time I'm feeling down.
        Eurotrip is 43? That's a better movie than what it's rated at!
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Eurotrip (43%)
          "This isn't where I parked my car..."

"Oh, here's a fun fact: You made out with your sister, man!"
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            "This isn't where I parked my car..."

"Oh, here's a fun fact: You made out with your sister, man!"
            Scotty doesn't know... the European remix.

edit - f*, now I wish I was home watching Eurotrip instead of at work.

Comment

Scotty doesn't know... the European remix.

edit - f*, now I wish I was home watching Eurotrip instead of at work.
              Purchase it digitally on Google Play/iTunes and stream it on your phone?

(Sorry, I'm a bad influence. )

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                Purchase it digitally on Google Play/iTunes and stream it on your phone?

(Sorry, I'm a bad influence. )
                The last time I streamed something to my phone, my patient respiratory then cardiac arrested. Even though there was nothing I could have done to prevent it, I'm a little gun shy. I'm off on Monday, so I know what I'll be doing while I'm crafting

Comment

Hudson Hawk.

I watched Tag last night. That was a fun movie. Mostly predictable, but a lot of fun.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I'm guessing The Stoned Age is not favorable on Tomatoes. Love and own that movie. B Version of Dazed And Confused.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

The last time I streamed something to my phone, my patient respiratory then cardiac arrested. Even though there was nothing I could have done to prevent it, I'm a little gun shy.
                      Jesus Christ! I would too!

I'm off on Monday, so I know what I'll be doing while I'm crafting
                      I think I know what I gotta watch either tonight or tomorrow now.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        It's been on AMC about five times this week. I'd say just give the channel a spin; it may come up. IINM TNT runs it a lot too.
                        not much help to mookie..... but he does have the dvd with him.
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                          I watched Tag last night. That was a fun movie. Mostly predictable, but a lot of fun.
                          mookie commented prior, the best part of tag was the closing credits

Comment

Others already mentioned:

Deep Impact (very underrated imho and quite a bit better than Armageddon)
                            St Elmo's Fire (haven't seen in YEARs - wonder if it holds up)
                            Twins
                            Top Gun
                            Rocky IV

The Mighty Ducks
                            Boondock Saints
                            Footloose (well technically 51% and how the hell does the new one rate 68%?
                            Bad News Bears in Breaking Training
                            Tommy Boy
                            Three Amigos
                            Beerfest
                            Super Troopers

Also Road House sucks is so bad in not a good way their fanboys make Unusual Suspect fanboys look smart.

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                            I'm guessing The Stoned Age is not favorable on Tomatoes. Love and own that movie. B Version of Dazed And Confused.
                            Good lord.
                            Last edited by Slap Shot; 08-03-2019, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                              Others already mentioned:

Deep Impact (very underrated imho and quite a bit better than Armageddon)
                              St Elmo's Fire (haven't seen in YEARs - wonder if it holds up)
                              Twins
                              Top Gun
                              Rocky IV

The Mighty Ducks
                              Boondock Saints
                              Footloose (well technically 51% and how the hell does the new one rate 68%?
                              Bad News Bears in Breaking Training
                              Tommy Boy
                              Three Amigos
                              Beerfest
                              Super Troopers
                              The new Footloose was not bad. I wanted to hate it, and I actually liked it a lot.
                              Is the orig Boondocks a negative? F'real?! HOW?
                              Three Amigos, I could see as a negative, but what a great movie.

Comment

St elmo’s Would have Kirby in jail for stalking . Textbook scary “obsessed, thankyouverymuch”

Comment

Working...
                                X