X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democrat Challengers Part II: There Can Be Only One

Originally posted by rover View Post
    well she could hire you as campaign manager and start doing events with asian hookers but aside from winning the bob kraft vote that might do more harm than good... :d
    Outstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      they care more about job prospects. they care about themselves, first and foremost.
      People vote their pocketbook.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Outstanding.
        Why do you and rover hate women
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          Twice on Sunday
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
            LOL

No.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              LOL

No.
              I believe there are several red states where it’s rare for people to vote for their economic interests.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                I believe there are several red states where it’s rare for people to vote for their economic interests.
                Several as in "most of them"? Yeah.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

mookie and Sic are 20 years behind the times! The GOP is a cult. If the Rev. Moon tells you to sign over all of your wealth to him, you do it, even if its against your economic interests. That same mentality applies to every GOP voter who's not making a million bucks a year.
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    mookie and Sic are 20 years behind the times! The GOP is a cult. If the Rev. Moon tells you to sign over all of your wealth to him, you do it, even if its against your economic interests. That same mentality applies to every GOP voter who's not making a million bucks a year.
                    ^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      ^^^^^^^^
                      Just tell them the transgender person is using the bathroom and they'll vote GOP.
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

The poor white man will vote to give millionaires more money and power as long as he gets to keep the minority even lower. And thus it has ever been.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          I guess it depends what you mean by that. I have no doubt the people in those states are going to vote for tax cuts for instance but that's a bit more abstract in how it impacts them negatively. If you're making poverty wages it's somewhat understandable that you won't vote for higher taxes on yourself though that's part of the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                            I guess it depends what you mean by that. I have no doubt the people in those states are going to vote for tax cuts for instance but that's a bit more abstract in how it impacts them negatively. If you're making poverty wages it's somewhat understandable that you won't vote for higher taxes on yourself though that's part of the problem.
                            I'd like for you to point out which D's have run on higher taxes on those below the poverty line?

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                              I’m referring to what’s the matter with Kansas. People voting for emotional issues. States like Kansas push economic policies that don’t benefit most of the people but that’s not enough to vote against them.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                                I'd like for you to point out which D's have run on higher taxes on those below the poverty line?
                                There are plenty of taxes like the gas tax that disproportionately affect poor people.

Comment

Working...
                                X