X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democrat Challengers Part II: There Can Be Only One

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I remember a Rover who made confident assertions about the election in 2016.

I like you, man, but you don't know a thing about it. Go out and fundraise or canvas or something. Nobody's hiring you as a strategist.
    I remember Kepler predicting a Trump win when nobody else did! I just can't find the link. Maybe you'd care to help out?

We're all speculating dude. Try not to take it all so seriously.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
      We're all speculating dude. Try not to take it all so seriously.
      If that was your approach at the time you wouldn't still be getting sh1t for it.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
        If that was your approach at the time you wouldn't still be getting sh1t for it.
        Always been my approach and I get more **** than he does.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
          Puleeze. I hate to break this to you but except for the people I know personally you're all just here for my amusement and not much else. Occasionally someone will bring up a good point or a good article, but really to me you're all like talking furniture. Funny to see but not to be taken seriously

As I've often said, Chump's Presidency hasn't affected me negatively one bit and I've been the beneficiary of his idiotic tax cuts both directly and indirectly. Yet I'm still at the forefront of telling everyone that the entire GOP is an unredeemable treasonous money laundering cult. That makes me some sort of hero I guess.
          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            Question: is the vitriol directed at tD because of who he is or the job performance?
            If he wasn't an awful human being he might have a better chance at selling his less than stellar job performance.

Comment

Question: is the vitriol directed at tD because of who he is or the job performance?
              Its both.

Why do you offer excuses for him?
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The consequences of his and his party's actions on human beings.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  He’s an incompetent moron that’s doing actual harm.

Comment

Might have to donate to Gravel’s campaign lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Dems should have an easy time winning now. NY Times reporting Trump paid zero taxes from ~1985-~1995 and lost a billion dollars at the same time.

The emperor has never had any clothes.
                      Trump will probably be a 2-term President.

Excuse me while I go scrub myself clean after making that horrifying statement. I really hope I'm just being a pessimist, but by this time in 2016 it was clear to me that Trump was going to be the next President. I think he's getting a second term.

This question has always been stupid. The vitriol was never, ever about who he is. It was always, ALWAYS about his actions. He spent years pushing a debunked conspiracy theory about a photo-shopped birth certificate in a transparently racist attempt to discredit President Obama. (Of course, part of what made it transparently racist was the years he spent pushing for the execution of the legally exonerated Central Park 5.) Since then, the vitriol has gotten stronger and stronger, but always because he has said and done dumber, more dangerous, more hurtful, and more dishonest things. I don't understand how anyone can honeslty think it might be spite over who he is. Ignorance, bastardry, blindness, and massive self-delusion are the only reasons I can come up iwth why any person in this country still supports that walking piece of human filth.
                      Last edited by duper; 05-08-2019, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post

Might have to donate to Gravel’s campaign lol.
                        Maybe Joeb was making a case for reparations here
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by duper View Post

Excuse me while I go scrub myself clean after making that horrifying statement. I really hope I'm just being a pessimist, but by this time in 2016 it was clear to me that Trump was going to be the next President. I think he's getting a second term.
                          Mookie chatting with folks from an embassy last night and was told their govt thinking is preparing for a 2nd term
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by duper View Post

Depends on if the Dems can sort out the 50 candidates that have declared. Solidify from the Bern Bros, and some fragments of the wannabes, and the people that don't wanna go full AOC style, Dems have it in the bag. Cut out the big steps, to make small steps. Easy victory. Win small, THEN go big. Don't try to get it all in one shot.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Thanks Hillary

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                                Thanks Hillary
                                She had the burden of the Clinton legacy, like it or not. Add to that, "she was one o'dem womenfolk" and there was another strike, like it or not. The third strike was that some people wanted to eff DC up, and she was considered part of DC, Trump wasn't, like it or not.

This crop of Dem candidates, for the most part, don't have all three strikes against them before they start running. A few have two of them, but not all three.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X