This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I wasn't advancing a Social Darwinist theory that we should just let obsolete rural communities die off. I'm not a conservative.
    Give them whiskey, give them blankets, breed their women.

Comment

• Re: 2020 Democrat Challengers Part II: There Can Be Only One

I will never in my life understand why it was decided that Idiots Out Wandering Around and More Racist Massachusetts get to go first.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Give them whiskey, give them blankets, breed their women.
        We're actually kind of doing that...
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Dems should have an easy time winning now. NY Times reporting Trump paid zero taxes from ~1985-~1995 and lost a billion dollars at the same time.

The emperor has never had any clothes.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Dems should have an easy time winning now. NY Times reporting Trump paid zero taxes from ~1985-~1995 and lost a billion dollars at the same time.

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Come on, what great business hasn’t been gifted 450M and lost a few billion.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Well if he lost ~$250M per year, you don't pay taxes on negative income.

He has, as all the well off do, the advantage of employing legions of tax lawyers and accountants to take advantage of every i and t in the Tax Code. For that, don't blame tD and the rest of the filthy rich. Blame their hired guns in Congre$$.

And, you can lose $$$ on paper and still have a positive cash flow. It's called depreciation. On large buildings, that can be huge.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Well when people like Donald are funding those who give them tax breaks and hiring these guns we can blame them too

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post

He has, as all the well off do, the advantage of employing legions of tax lawyers and accountants to take advantage of every i and t in the Tax Code. For that, don't blame tD and the rest of the filthy rich. Blame their hired guns in Congre$$.

And, you can lose $$$ on paper and still have a positive cash flow. It's called depreciation. On large buildings, that can be huge.
                    Yeah, the article addressed that. Doesn't come close to accounting for his losses.

Comment

Uh huh. Sure.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

He's a cheat, an incompetent, and a POS. Stop tying yourself to him by offering excuses. And FFS stop voting for him and his Nazi party.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Oops. Sorry. Tax Returns are no big deal. Fake news. All real estate guys in the '80's did it for "sport". Sorry for the false alarm everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            He's a cheat, an incompetent, and a POS. Stop tying yourself to him by offering excuses. And FFS stop voting for him and his Nazi party.
                            Question: is the vitriol directed at tD because of who he is or the job performance?
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              Question: is the vitriol directed at tD because of who he is or the job performance?
                              How about how it proves AGAIN that the people getting all the tax cuts never paid any in the first place? Start there and work your way up.

Comment

The two are intertwined. Terrible human being has no problem destroying the very foundation of the country.

Comment

Working...
                                X