X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democrat Challengers Part II: There Can Be Only One

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
    relevant tweet thread
    That is an absolutely brilliant tweet. That is it exactly.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

relevant tweet thread

Meanwhile the other side actually cares about winning...
      Yep. They're doing it again. Just read the Strib today on what's going on in the state legislature. Dems will not come out for State candidates on their ballots when they cannot get anything done when they are elected.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Have you read that guy's work? I think trix needs to be suspended for outing Scooby's real identity!
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

No but I doubt you have either.

Comment

No but I doubt you have either.
            Actually I have trix. He has his own website.

Now I've contacted the moderator about you. Unless Scooby gave permission you can't just put his name out here like that.
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
              Have you read that guy's work? I think trix needs to be suspended for outing Scooby's real identity!
              Yeah, that twitter account isn't mine.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                Actually I have trix. He has his own website.
                Yeah you probably read about as much of it as Cory Booker's baby bonds proposal that you were freaking out about

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                  Yeah you probably read about as much of it as Cory Booker's baby bonds proposal that you were freaking out about
                  Stop questioning rover’s genius

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Joe, Joe, Joe. Wake the **** up!!!!!!!!!!!!

While campaigning in New Hampshire, former VP Joe Biden said he believes Republicans will find their way back to working across the aisle once Trump leaves office

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Reason number 5,072 why Biden is not the answer.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

What the hell was he doing from 2009-2016?
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          What the hell was he doing from 2009-2016?
                          Marijuana prescription?

Comment

He's great at reaching across the aisle by giving paid speeches to help them win.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I'm awake. Who's running now?

For the record, Nancy & Chuck were not reachers, either.

Congress needs to be replaced in toto.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Uncle Joe's off his meds again.

Comment

Working...
                                X