2019-20 NMU Hockey Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DonorRoomDrinker View Post
    I see the "Punctuation Police" are at it again with their intelligent posts!!!!!!!!
    I'm more impressed you actually made two posts in a row without a link to the Mining Journal included.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Re: 2019-20 NMU Hockey Season

Why do you complain because I post factual articles about NMU Hockey???? Would you rather I post "jaded rhetoric" like you do????
      Last edited by DonorRoomDrinker; 03-11-2020, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Why do you complain because I post factual articles about NMU Hockey???? Would you rather I post "jaded rhetoric" like you do????
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

If you don't like what I post then don't read it and keep your "snide remarks" to yourself!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DonorRoomDrinker View Post
            If you don't like what I post then don't read it and keep your "snide remarks" to yourself!!!!!!!!!
            The snide remarks provide more context than you do.

GFM
            Geof F. Morris
            UAH BSE MAE 2002
            UAHHockey.com

Comment

Good to see another "supposed" NMU Hockey fan in attack mode.... I'm sure the team appreciates your concern....

Comment

Since when does posting informative NMU Hockey articles on this site have no "context"??? Please enlighten me!!!!!

Comment

Good to see another "supposed" NMU Hockey fan in attack mode.... I'm sure the team appreciates your concern....
                  Geof ain't a Northern fan. Dumbass
                  Current NCAA D-I rinks I've been to:

AHA:
                  B1G: UMich, MSU, UMinn, Notre Dame, OSU, UWisc
                  CCHA: BSU, BG, FSU, LSSU, MSU, MTU, NMU
                  ECAC:
                  HEA: UMass
                  NCHC: Miami, UMD, UND, SCSU, WMU
                  Independant: ASU

Inactive: UAH, ASU, BSU, UMD, UND, NMU, Notre Dame

Comment

Since when does posting informative NMU Hockey articles on this site have no "context"??? Please enlighten me!!!!!
                    1. I attended, graduated from, boosted, donated to, and provided radio coverage for UAH, not NMU. It's how Dave Danis knows me.

2. You post facts and stories, not your thoughts on them. I've said this to you in the past. Perhaps I'm the fool for trying to say it again.

3. I started and still publish UAHHockey.com, which ... well, sometimes it aggregates links and posts context about them.

GFM
                    Last edited by gfmorris; 03-11-2020, 06:16 PM.
                    Geof F. Morris
                    UAH BSE MAE 2002
                    UAHHockey.com

Comment

Dumbass??? Take a look in the mirror pal!!!!!!!

Comment

Dumbass??? Take a look in the mirror pal!!!!!!!
                        Congratulations. You are starting to understand how a message board works. Want to aggregate links? Start a news feed. [emoji2369]
                        Current NCAA D-I rinks I've been to:

AHA:
                        B1G: UMich, MSU, UMinn, Notre Dame, OSU, UWisc
                        CCHA: BSU, BG, FSU, LSSU, MSU, MTU, NMU
                        ECAC:
                        HEA: UMass
                        NCHC: Miami, UMD, UND, SCSU, WMU
                        Independant: ASU

Inactive: UAH, ASU, BSU, UMD, UND, NMU, Notre Dame

Comment

Play nice kids. It’s all about Wildcats hockey. Go Cats!
                          "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

• Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                            Play nice kids. It’s all about Wildcats hockey. Go Cats!
                            Surprised you didn't say "don't make me separate you!"
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I started this thread to provide NMU Hockey fans with up to date info, articles, stats, facts, interviews, etc, etc, etc so they can stay informed on the team and the program.... I didn't start it to be insulted.... If you don't like what I post then go start your own thread as this one is about NMU Hockey and not personal vendettas....

Comment

I started this thread to provide NMU Hockey fans with up to date info, articles, stats, facts, interviews, etc, etc, etc so they can stay informed on the team and the program.... I didn't start it to be insulted.... If you don't like what I post then go start your own thread as this one is about NMU Hockey and not personal vendettas....
                                But you get upset when we discuss what's going on. You think we're not allowed to have opinions about what we've seen and heard. If you don't want to be part of the discussion, fine, but don't get mad at us who are talking about things.
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X