This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:52: Not Founded On Anything

Donnie is turning into quite the little fascist.

Comment

I think it was more of a comparison of headlines.

Can't wait for the inevitable "Getting Conned to Own The Libs," spin.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by duper View Post
        There is plenty of legit stuff to go after Trump for. Plenty of real-life proof that he's a bully, a hypocrite, a traitor, a racist, and sexual predator. The MAGA hats made in China thing has been pretty thoroughly debunked, plus, it was silly. Leave it alone. Go after him for choosing which journalists are aloud to cover him, or lying about lying, and then lying to cover up his lies. There are so many to choose from.
        Sorry, but if the guy's tweeting that businesses should make more of their stuff here, while his businesses use Chinese steel and have all their soft goods made in China, its perfectly legitimate to call him on it.

Even the dumbest Trumper can recognize that hypocrisy. They won't care, but then again, he could nuke Iran and they wouldn't care.

But I'm just being hysterical.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Re Trump's Alfred E. Neuman labeling of Buttigieg, MAD had it right about "Broke-A-Hontas" back in 1992.

The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            Sorry, but if the guy's tweeting that businesses should make more of their stuff here, while his businesses use Chinese steel and have all their soft goods made in China, its perfectly legitimate to call him on it.

Even the dumbest Trumper can recognize that hypocrisy. They won't care, but then again, he could nuke Iran and they wouldn't care.

But I'm just being hysterical.
            I never said you're being hysterical. Don't put words in my fingertips.

I said that there are many, MANY things that he can legit be called out on, like Chinese steel for example. But every time you use a false example, like Chinese MAGA hats (I'm sure someone had some made in China, but the ones he sold were not), you give someone who's on the fence an excuse to say you're just making stuff up because you hate him, and that person turns you off.

If you want people to see reason, you have to use reason, not debunked rumors. So call him out on using Chinese steel, not a debunked rumor about Chinese hats. Or don't. I don't know. Maybe a good one-liner is more important.

That's all I'm saying.

Comment

I don’t think Rufus was referring to duper with his hysterical comment

Comment

• Originally posted by duper View Post
                I never said you're being hysterical. Don't put words in my fingertips.

I said that there are many, MANY things that he can legit be called out on, like Chinese steel for example. But every time you use a false example, like Chinese MAGA hats (I'm sure someone had some made in China, but the ones he sold were not), you give someone who's on the fence an excuse to say you're just making stuff up because you hate him, and that person turns you off.

If you want people to see reason, you have to use reason, not debunked rumors. So call him out on using Chinese steel, not a debunked rumor about Chinese hats. Or don't. I don't know. Maybe a good one-liner is more important.

That's all I'm saying.
                No, Hovey says the Left is getting all hysterical over Trump. Much ado about nothing. Just doing what all presidents do, no worries.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

One thing I think we shouldn't do is conclude that dump's idiotic, immature behavior is part of a plan he has, that he is giving us the dead leg or is "up to something" nobody can see. It's tempting to think that, because there seems to be no other explanation for his (daily) idiotic behavior. But it's just who he is and who he always will be.

Others, though.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                    One thing I think we shouldn't do is conclude that dump's idiotic, immature behavior is part of a plan he has, that he is giving us the dead leg or is "up to something" nobody can see. It's tempting to think that, because there seems to be no other explanation for his (daily) idiotic behavior. But it's just who he is and who he always will be.

Others, though.
                    You mean he's not playing 100D chess like the MAGA sheep think he does?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      I don’t think Rufus was referring to duper with his hysterical comment
                      Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      No, Hovey says the Left is getting all hysterical over Trump. Much ado about nothing. Just doing what all presidents do, no worries.
                      Ah yeah, I had forgotten about Hovey's hysterical comment.

It really is incredibly amazing how blind Trump supporters are willing to be.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        giving us the dead leg
                        I need some idiom help, here.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                          Ahahahahahahahahahahaha.

For everyone as confused as I, here.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Wanting to limit the powers of the lower courts.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court...ns-after-legal
                            That is insane. How about it, federalists? Wanna give that power to AOC in 20 years?
                            Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              For everyone as confused as I, here.

"I wish I could name where it's at, but we can't name it because of the ACLU, these other liberal groups who want to sue us and impede our progress," he said. "But it's actually happening, the process is happening ... the project is moving forward."
                              Dang ACLU!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                I need some idiom help, here.
                                Running back trick to fool tacklers.

Comment

Working...
                                X