X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:52: Not Founded On Anything

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Maybe tomorrow, they'll threaten us with the Kansas/Oklahoma gulag when the revolution comes. *snorts*
    Sad thing is, we can bribe them with The Grizz chewing tobacca and a couple of Bibles.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
      Sad thing is, we can bribe them with The Grizz chewing tobacca and a couple of Bibles.
      And you could certainly trade cigs like a real заключенный.

Comment

And you could certainly trade cigs like a real заключенный.
        They might get a cig or two a piece. I only deal in cartons.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

They might get a cig or two a piece. I only deal in cartons.
          Fair enough. You know, there is another way to deal in the Gulag...ifyouknowwhatimean

Comment

Fair enough. You know, there is another way to deal in the Gulag...ifyouknowwhatimean
            I'm not going to be The Machine and face the Gulag.

Comment

I'm not going to be The Machine and face the Gulag.
              Brent, that wasn't what I meant so I'll just say "gay for pay".

Comment

If you haven't seen "The Machine" comedic bit, he references that part that you meant.

Comment

If you haven't seen "The Machine" comedic bit, he references that part that you meant.
                  That bit sorta makes me wanna go to Russia, but it was 20-25 years ago and times are different, so...naaahhhhh.

Comment

That bit sorta makes me wanna go to Russia, but it was 20-25 years ago and times are different, so...naaahhhhh.
                    I took Russian in HS, early 90s because it was starting to open up, and I was thinking (at the time) CPA who speaks Russian?! CHA-CHING! Lots of things changed since then, but I still would LOVE to visit that country. I agree, nowadays? I will wait, and take a chance I'll never have a decent opportunity.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      No. But we are willing to learn.....
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        “President Trump's attorney, Rudy Giuliani, will travel to Ukraine in an attempt to push the government to open investigations into the origin of the Russia probe and former Vice President Joe Biden, saying they could be "very helpful" to President Trump: "We’re not meddling in an election, we’re meddling in an investigation, which we have a right to do."

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ons-that-could
                        Rudy now says the trip that the trip he set up was in fact a set up by "enemies of the United States"

Well, at least he screwed up and told the truth once.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          Rudy now says the trip that the trip he set up was in fact a set up by "enemies of the United States"

Well, at least he screwed up and told the truth once.
                          So, it doesn't bother anyone else that representatives of "the President" are meeting with foreign governments(one might say, colluding), urging them to open investigations into, and thus tarnish publicly, his political enemies?

No? Perfectly appropriate? All presidents do it.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            So, it doesn't bother anyone else that representatives of "the President" are meeting with foreign governments(one might say, colluding), urging them to open investigations into, and thus tarnish publicly, his political enemies?

Never ever has mattered what Republicans do.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

The silence from our Right leaning posters is deafening.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                The silence from our Right leaning posters is deafening.
                                They don't care.

Comment

Working...
                                X