X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:52: Not Founded On Anything

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
    Frauddy’s friends at the border who got arrested recently seem like nice people
    armando garcia shure don't sound american
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Keep playing to the coasts and it's going to repeat itself.
      What do you mean by "playing to the coasts" in this sentence? It sounds to me like you mean "being liberal." Well, we are liberal. The electoral solution of liberals is not to become conservatives. That might make you personally more comfortable but our job is to express our principles and advocate our policies, not make you personally comfortable.

Plus it is not at all clear that a majority of voters favor conservative policies so it would not just be disingenuous, it would be bad politics.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        armando garcia shure don't sound american
        I suspect you're just being cheeky, but if not US cities starting with San, Los, Las, Santa, El, etc. and citizens with Spanish surnames are not new to this country.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          I suspect you're just being cheeky, but if not US cities starting with San, Los, Las, Santa, El, etc. and citizens with Spanish surnames are not new to this country.
          go ask whitey!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            We could just anglicize the name (Cristobol Colon style) and call him Herman Geraldson. It fits a bit better too given his statements.
            North Dakota
            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Totally how innocent people act:

#BREAKING: Per @NBCNews, the White House has instructed Don McGahn not to hand over documents to Congress related to the Mueller probe. - @RVAWonk

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Now that's what I call Commander-in-Chiefin'.

The day after the White House released a stern statement announcing the immediate deployments of an aircraft carrier strike group and bomber wing to the Persian Gulf to deter an unnamed Iranian threat, Navy chief Adm. John Richardson was put in what has become a familiar position for the Pentagon brass: explaining a surprise White House statement on a controversial topic.

In response to National Security Advisor Advisor John Bolton’s Sunday evening statement that the forces were being dispatched to the Gulf in response to “a number of troubling and escalatory indications and warnings,” by Iran, Richardson said Monday that, essentially, the deployment was just business as usual.

“The Abraham Lincoln Strike Group was planned to deploy for some time now,” Richardson told the SeaAirSpace conference. He touted the Lincoln’s new route to the Gulf as an example of “dynamic force employment,” a new Navy tactic that is meant to surprise potential adversaries by having US ships show up off their coastlines without warning.

He didn’t explain how a White House press release is an example of tactical surprise.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Fire up the impeachment hearings, baby!

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    Totally how innocent people act:
                    Case closed.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

If only Hillary or Barack had used “case closed” to defy the law.

Although it would have caused a lot of heads to explode, improving our gene pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        That would be funny if every major news outlet hadn't run with the "we're flexing our muscle with Iran" story instead. Amazing how the lamestream media STILL hasn't learned a thing.
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                          Case closed.
                          So you would have been cool if Obama ignored every request related to Benghazi?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Economists in the Agriculture Department's research branch say the Trump administration is retaliating against them for publishing reports that shed negative light on White House policies, spurring an exodus that included six of them quitting the department on a single day in late April.

The Economic Research Service — a source of closely read reports on farm income and other topics that can shape federal policy, planting decisions and commodity markets — has run afoul of Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue with its findings on how farmers have been financially harmed by President Donald Trump's trade feuds, the Republican tax code rewrite and other sensitive issues, according to current and former agency employees.
                            The "best people" Trump administration don't need no stinkin' facts.
                            Last edited by Rogie21; 05-07-2019, 12:55 PM.
                            The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              Case closed.
                              I'm assuming this is ironic. I understand why Dump is burying the facts as quickly as he can. I don't understand why anyone else would.
                              Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Didn’t bolt-on get the memo that tD isn’t one to announce his plans?? Wants to keep the enemy on edge?!?

Comment

Working...
                                X