X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
    Sorta like....a cult?
    No. Projection. Always accusing or attributing to others what you yourself are, or are doing.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:52: Not Founded On Anything

My god... I know we all knew this, but Barr comes across as a complete boob. An actual moron.

"Has the President or anyone else in the White House asked or suggestedd you open an investigation of anyone?"
      "Uhhh I wouldn't, uh I wouldnt.... I'm not sure I understand... Can you repeat it?"
      "Has the President or anyone else in the White House suggested you open an investigation of anyone? Yes or no?"
      "The president or anybody else..."
      "Seems you'd remember this"
      "Yeah, but I'm grappling with the word 'suggest'. They haven't asked me."

Jesus

I expect my politicians at the highest levels know how to convincingly lie.
      Last edited by dxmnkd316; 05-01-2019, 03:57 PM.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        My god... I know we all knew this, but Barr comes across as a complete boob. An actual moron.

"Has the President or anyone else in the White House asked or suggestedd you open an investigation of anyone?"
        "Uhhh I wouldn't, uh I wouldnt.... I'm not sure I understand... Can you repeat it?"
        "Has the President or anyone else in the White House suggested you open an investigation of anyone? Yes or no?"
        "The president or anybody else..."
        "Seems you'd remember this"
        "Yeah, but I'm grappling with the word 'suggest'. They haven't asked me."

Jesus

I expect my politicians at the highest levels know how to convincingly lie.
        Have they "told" you?

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          He's obviously trying to play dumb so that he can go "aww shucks" later once the investigations determine he lied. You know, the Don Jr. defense.

Comment

VIdeo of that exchange
            https://splinternews.com/kamala-harr...g-i-1834453529
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              He's obviously trying to play dumb so that he can go "aww shucks" later once the investigations determine he lied. You know, the Don Jr. defense.
              I hope that in lieu of jail time we put him in the stockades
              Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                I'm sure Trump is fuming at Barr's lack of rage and counter-punching.

Comment

Wish we had an Attorney General for the United States instead of a mediocre taxpayer funded defense lawyer for Donald Trump and his family.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                    I'm sure Trump is fuming at Barr's lack of rage and counter-punching.
                    That's a given. He loved Kavanuts' insane rant.

Comment

He hasn’t rage tweeted yet, that’s probably coming tonight.

Comment

Looks like Barr will not be appearing before house committee tomorrow. Chicken.

Comment

"Clear and informative", LMAO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Looks like Barr will not be appearing before house committee tomorrow. Chicken.
                            Not to worry, because the Democrats will quickly consider their options.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Yeah...how is that working out for us so far? Put 2 and 2 together you are out of your gourd. He can be on the record through prper channels all he wants to by the time he did that his report had lost all its teeth in the public eye. He let them control the narrative long enough that it doesnt matter anymore. And what do you think is going to happen to Barr with this "on the record" complaint by Mueller? He might get sanctioned? He isnt going to lose his job and when Trump is gone he isnt going to lose any real face. People will speak ill of him and he will have no trouble finding a job. Mueller's response literally did zilch.

But then again the only thing his defenders seem to have is his need to stay impartial...well I dont know how telling the world people are lying about things you said is not impartial but what would I know.

The media can do a million stories about how Barr misrepresented what was found...no one cares. Barr got the first word and there was no rebuttal from Mueller. If you dont think that caused damage and if you dont think he should have said otherwise we just arent going to agree.
                              Handy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY
                              Last edited by rufus; 05-01-2019, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                "Most transparent administration evah!"

I kind of wish this kind of transgression would be ignored. It's sh##ty but there's so much worse to not let this be a distraction.

Comment

Working...
                                X