• Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:52: Not Founded On Anything

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    "Many can't afford to."

I wonder whose fault that is...

Comment

“To the extent [Trump] had any argument about executive privilege (which was clearly already waived) it’s 100% gone now,” Mimi Rocah, a former federal prosecutor for the Southern District of New York, tweeted Thursday. “Can’t hide behind legal privilege & then go out & give your (lying) version of the facts. That’s the law & it’s just common sense.”
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Whether it's at the ballot box (most likely) or in Congress (not bloody likely), it's really amazing how it might be Twitter that ultimately brings down the "Twitter President".

Comment

Well there goes the number of measles cases right thru the roof.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48071313
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

Huh? Everyone's glad he's finally on the right side (for once) and not sending anti-vax tweets anymore.

We're not the side that got upset about vegetables because the black lady said they were good.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              Huh? Everyone's glad he's finally on the right side (for once) and not sending anti-vax tweets anymore.

We're not the side that got upset about vegetables because the black lady said they were good.
              Figured if tD said it, it had to be wrogn.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

If Red Don says it, the rule is that more than half the time, he's being told to say it by advisers.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  Lol
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Has to be skewed due to congresspersons
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      Has to be skewed due to congresspersons
                      It's very difficult to imagine that I will ever be able to retire. The good news is, I probably won't live terribly long, so I probably wouldn't have retired anyway. (Too dark?)

Comment

• Originally posted by duper View Post
                        It's very difficult to imagine that I will ever be able to retire. The good news is, I probably won't live terribly long, so I probably wouldn't have retired anyway. (Too dark?)
                        Same here.... mookie will die quickly so he has been sprinkling in retirement activity while working

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          Same here.... mookie will die quickly so he has been sprinkling in retirement activity while working
                          I got a teaching job so I can have 2 months of retirement every year.

I want to rephrase this. I got a job teaching; as a result, I can have 2 months of retirement every year. (The summers off isn't why I chose the profession. People who choose teaching for that reason usually seem to be totally miserable, and pretty crappy teachers.)

Comment

• Originally posted by duper View Post
                            I got a teaching job so I can have 2 months of retirement every year.

I want to rephrase this. I got a job teaching; as a result, I can have 2 months of retirement every year. (The summers off isn't why I chose the profession. People who choose teaching for that reason usually seem to be totally miserable, and pretty crappy teachers.)
                            Mookie has a reg (“reg”) job and gets roughly 2mo vacation every year... just not all in one lump
                            Kinda prefer that... different seasons globally and multitude of long weekends

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post

Why? Cause everyone on the Left who hates Trump so much won't do anything he says?

Got news for you. They've already got the measles vaccine. Cause they ain't stupid reactionaries who dismiss out of hand anything science or education-related.

Edit: And as was mentioned, we aren't the ones who went full Nut job cause the black woman said vegetables are good and people should eat more of them.

But you keep trying, 'k?
                              Last edited by rufus; 04-27-2019, 05:09 AM.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Not sure where this one goes so I’ll put it here since the president has made it known numerous times how much he hates the earth.

EPA weakens proposed rules on PFAS water contamination because the DoD doesn’t want to clean up their messes. Not sure about other places in the country, but in MIchigan PFAS been a prominent story for a couple years now.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/25/u....co/5glgqMGwaD
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X