Providence Friars - 2019-2020 Rebuilding The Friars for Another NCAA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence Friars - 2019-2020 Rebuilding The Friars for Another NCAA

13 days to opening puck drop for 19-20 season. No idea what to expect this year with all the new players and loss off significant scoring. ..going to be interesting to see how quickly Leaman can mold this team together and hopefully into a top four HE team....definitely going to need a program this year..

Comment

They'll do alright. Lots of new faces in all of Hockey East, just about every top-tier team getting a new starting goalie this year. NU, PC, BC, BU... Not sure about UMass.
      Living somewhere between North and South.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulKorea View Post
        They'll do alright. Lots of new faces in all of Hockey East, just about every top-tier team getting a new starting goalie this year. NU, PC, BC, BU... Not sure about UMass.
        UMass has the Finnish goalie who played in the postseason (MUCH BETTER GOALIE) and the regular season starter Murray coming back!
        Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

So who gets the start on opening night? Lackey, Kucharski, or Mollot-Hill?

Got to think Lackey has to get the start being a fifth year senior transfer....

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
            So who gets the start on opening night? Lackey, Kucharski, or Mollot-Hill?

Got to think Lackey has to get the start being a fifth year senior transfer....
            Lackey I would think, need to win first HE game at home and going with the experienced goalie makes the most sense.

Anyone go to the practice last Saturday that season tix holders were invited to?

Comment

Originally posted by 73PCFriar View Post
              Lackey I would think, need to win first HE game at home and going with the experienced goalie makes the most sense.

Anyone go to the practice last Saturday that season tix holders were invited to?
              We got the invitation in yesterday's mail.
              Originally posted by mookie1995
              bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
              Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
              Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                We got the invitation in yesterday's mail.
                I got emailed at least three times about it...so ����*♂️

Comment

I got my invitation Tuesday.

Comment

I got emailed about open practice for season ticket holders on August 30th, September 9th, 17th, and 20th

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                      I got emailed about open practice for season ticket holders on August 30th, September 9th, 17th, and 20th
                      Squeeky wheel really got the grease !!!!

Comment

Game tomorrow is on NESN for those not going. Heard earlier in the week it's pretty much sold out with it being homecoming weekend. Looking forward to seeing who will be on the ice for old and new guys. Big game in that it is the first HE game of the year and at home....with all the road games at the end of the year really need to protect the home ice.

(I also got multiple emails for the open practice, unfortunately could not make it there)

Comment

Watching game on NESN must be at least 200 people in the rink ..... see more at PeeWee games, what a shame

Comment

Originally posted by satyking View Post
                            Watching game on NESN must be at least 200 people in the rink ..... see more at PeeWee games, what a shame
                            There were definitely more than 200 people at this game (I was there). As usual many students cleared out after 2nd probably heading to the Dunk for LNM, so third period looked a bit barren.

Comment

Good start. Liked what I saw.

Comment

Didn't know what to expect with this team but they looked sharp. Don't know if Maine is really bad or what was going on. Think I'm just conditioned to slow starts to the season for PC, but they got me this time.

Comment

Working...
                                X