Providence Friars - 2019-2020 Rebuilding The Friars for Another NCAA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Providence Friars - 2019-2020 Rebuilding The Friars for Another NCAA

There’s a hardship rule that’s been used to move closer to home for personal reasons. Boston is about 15 minutes closer to his house than Providence. If there is that much hardship in his life, he should take some time off from hockey or only play home games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pc88 View Post
      There’s a hardship rule that’s been used to move closer to home for personal reasons. Boston is about 15 minutes closer to his house than Providence. If there is that much hardship in his life, he should take some time off from hockey or only play home games.

glad to see mental health awareness is strong in rhody
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        Be happy he is not with the team anymore. There seems to a lot of questions marks surrounding this player. Let him and his people figure it out and the Friars are out of the circus. His spot is filled with a motivated freshmen who wants to be there. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          If you have inside info Mookie and it’s mental health, he probably should not be playing until he gets himself right

Comment

Originally posted by pc88 View Post
            If you have inside info Mookie and it’s mental health, he probably should not be playing until he gets himself right

he wants to be closer to home. cause could be a number of things. who's to judge

Comment

Yeah, that extra 15 minutes driving from Hingham to Providence instead of to Boston is killer. You might even pass out behind the wheel trying to make it there.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRevengeance View Post
                Yeah, that extra 15 minutes driving from Hingham to Providence instead of to Boston is killer. You might even pass out behind the wheel trying to make it there.
                Only one person is fit to judge....

Comment

2019-20 Men's Ice Hockey Schedule

https://friars.com/schedule.aspx?pat...z1GtD2S2rsqSYw

Comment

Originally posted by steven22 View Post
                    Great schedule. Should prepare the team for the Hockey East playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidthekid87 View Post
                      Saa soon just how good they are

Comment

Originally posted by Sidthekid87 View Post
                        Funny the last two times PC has made the Frozen Four, they lost home series in the Hockey East tourney. I will take NCAA success over Hockey East
                        Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Is there nothing going on in Providence ????

Comment

Originally posted by satyking View Post
                            I was wondering the same thing. Is no news, good news?

Comment

Originally posted by satyking View Post
                              BOOM!
                              Per Jeff Cox

"Providence associate head coach Kris Mayotte is leaving the Friars to join Mel Pearson’s coaching staff at Michigan. Former Union goaltender previously was at St. Lawrence. Great addition for the Wolverines for both recruiting and coaching."
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Wonder who they would promote in place of him

Comment

Working...
                                X