Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence Friars - 2019-2020 Rebuilding The Friars for Another NCAA

Originally posted by palmettofriar View Post
    Leaman made quite a change with D for this game, 3 freshmen and a sophomore who never plays, Buntz and Spence sat out. Interesting.
    Per Mark Divver, both are injured:

https://***********/MarkDivver/statu...09378557173760

Comment

• Originally posted by FLHockeyMom View Post
      Thanks for the explanation, hope the young guys play as well tonight.

Comment

3-1 PC after 2

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

First ever win at Cheel and first sweep at St Lawrence and Clarkson since 1964..all without Spencer Young and Davis Bunz...impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeLogan View Post
            First ever win at Cheel and first sweep at St Lawrence and Clarkson since 1964..all without Spencer Young and Davis Bunz...impressive
            Really fun weekend.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
            -Blackadder
            -Casablanca
            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Getting scoring from the new guys this weekend is big...back to HE action next weekend at BC then UML at home two big early season league games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                Really fun weekend.
                Lackey real solid again.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeLogan View Post
                  Spencer Young was a minus 3 in the last game he played...so anything is an upgrade over that!
                  Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

The Hockey East website said that Clarkson won 4-2. Ummm, guys?

-Blackadder
                    -Casablanca
                    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                      The Hockey East website said that Clarkson won 4-2. Ummm, guys?
                      I got into an absolute war with them on twitter last year as I said they were biased against PC! They blame the interns that are running the site but this just backs up my case more!

Comment

They fixed it

Comment

• Originally posted by 73PCFriar View Post
                          They fixed it
                          Happens quite a lot with Hockey East and the Friars. This is at least the third time I have seen them fail to recognize PC in a poll, put up the wrong score for days of the Friars games, etc...really lazy work by the website crew. People make mistakes but shouldn’t take over a 1/2 day or more to fix these things.

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                            Happens quite a lot with Hockey East and the Friars. This is at least the third time I have seen them fail to recognize PC in a poll, put up the wrong score for days of the Friars games, etc...really lazy work by the website crew. People make mistakes but shouldn’t take over a 1/2 day or more to fix these things.
                            Probably a bunch of BC interns

Comment

The Cross tied NU. Are they better than we thought?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pc88 View Post
                                The Cross tied NU. Are they better than we thought?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                I think Holy Cross is a very good team and I love their coach. I still don't think that PC should be losing to them if they hope to do anything this season in regard to the NCAA's. I think PC takes some teams lightly and get burned when they do.

Comment

Working...
                                X