Providence Friars - 2019-2020 Rebuilding The Friars for Another NCAA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 73PCFriar View Post
    I think the worse February in Leaman's tenure here....
    You have kicked our *** over tea kettle. So you need the remedy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
      It’s one thing to struggle, it’s another to have one good games in two months. The 5-1 win at UNH is the only time they showed up for 60 minutes.
      We will take at least one alternator,

Comment

• Re: Providence Friars - 2019-2020 Rebuilding The Friars for Another NCAA

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
        We will take at least one alternator,
        If they can't get their act together, half of the alterntators in Rhode Island will be stacked up in the parking lot of Pat's Pizza like a pyramid... of alternators.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
          If they can't get their act together, half of the alterntators in Rhode Island will be stacked up in the parking lot of Pat's Pizza like a pyramid... of alternators.
          Maine is good for what ails ya
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
            Maine is good for what ails ya
            It's going to be fun week of the back and forth between sandbagging Mainuhs and PC fans trying to deal with whatever the hell has happened to this team since the AIC game.
            A split is the most likely scenario, but PC's offense hasn't done much outside of the game at UNH and the offense that made Merrimack look like the mid-nineties New Jersey Devils now has to deal with Swayman.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
            -Blackadder
            -Casablanca
            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Vermont gets off the snide beating NU 4-2 tonight....helps Friars although NU still has another game in hand, both teams tied with 21 pts.

Need UML help against UNH but so far not working out...

UCONN comes from behind late to beat UMASS in Hartford....although that game really doesn't matter this late in the game for Friars...can you believe UCONN is now tied for second

Meanwhile, UML ties it up late and going to OT with UNH....and games ends 2-2....little bit of help for Friars on that one...but I think UNH will win up at the Whit...

Season is in Friars hands tomorrow....win or it could be over no matter what happens in Orno...
              Last edited by 73PCFriar; 02-28-2020, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Is this where the alternators are sold or traded? Just wonder'in
                I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Awesome win for Cooley and friar ball, would be a great day if Lehman and the skaters do the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by palmettofriar View Post
                    Awesome win for Cooley and friar ball, would be a great day if Lehman and the skaters do the same.
                    The basketball team and hockey team switched places in January.

-Blackadder
                    -Casablanca
                    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

PC up 1-0. Two goals called back. Geesh

-Blackadder
                      -Casablanca
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

2nd one clearly hit the post. Players didn’t react.

WTH happened to Dugan. That’s the kind of crap he did last year.
                        Originally posted by mookie1995
                        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Dugan is back. Go figure.
                          Originally posted by mookie1995
                          bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                          Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                          Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                            Dugan is back. Go figure.
                            Most critical period of the season coming up, hope the friars will respond big time.

Comment

Neither of the three reviewed goals were goals. But the Maine goal stood.

Still up 3-2 in the third.

-Blackadder
                              -Casablanca
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Friars did what they had to do, god for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X