• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell is coming for ya Pooley!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
      Hell is coming for ya Pooley!

Pooley?!? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
      -Blackadder
      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
      -Casablanca
      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by 73PCFriar View Post
        Dugan needs to keep his cool, he is of no use if not on the ice. Has to realize teams are going to go after him. It would be nice if officials paid attention to the crap he is getting from other teams.

i saw him in the box, raised his water bottle and squeezed it, now if fans were leaning over the glass tough crap to them. He did not get up and turn to them to spray it.

Another streak in jeopardy: 20 or more wins in a season
        the officiating has been terrible this year. That’s not why PC keeps losing, but some GD consistency would be grand. Hockey East would suspend a possible Hobey candidate for mouthing off after they spit the bit on their investigation of Vimal last year.
        Last edited by Jon; 02-08-2020, 11:46 AM.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Re: Providence Friars - 2019-2020 Rebuilding The Friars for Another NCAA

for those going tonight parking could be tight...pushing folks to lots other end of campus with shuttles...apparently lots of events going on and game is close to a sellout

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
            Hell is coming for ya Pooley!

Uneducated Troll.

Comment

Better? Still down by one, but not being outshot by an insane margin.
              We look disjointed

-Blackadder
              -Casablanca
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                We look disjointed
                Down 0-2. This is tough to watch

-Blackadder
                -Casablanca
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

We look disjointed
                  Down 0-3. This is impossible to watch. 2 shots that period.
                  Last edited by Jon; 02-08-2020, 07:42 PM.

-Blackadder
                  -Casablanca
                  -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

4-1 now. It feels like a door was just slammed shut,

-Blackadder
                    -Casablanca
                    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

4-1 now. It feels like a door was just slammed shut,
                      5-1

-Blackadder
                      -Casablanca
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

5-1
                        This is a bad time to up to the Gutt.

-Blackadder
                        -Casablanca
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

This is a bad time to up to the Gutt.
                          Ugly!

Comment

Friars are 1 point out from the bottom 3...slip sliding away

Comment

Originally posted by 73PCFriar View Post
                              for those going tonight parking could be tight...pushing folks to lots other end of campus with shuttles...apparently lots of events going on and game is close to a sellout
                              I had no problem parking when I got there at 6:30
                              Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                                The second period was the worst single period I can remember seeing in years. No offense and the defense kept getting caught flat footed.
                                Originally posted by mookie1995
                                bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                                Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                                Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Working...
                                X