Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
    3-2 after 2
    We tie the game, Lackey has a INSANE save ... and they lose anyways. Frustrating.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

We tie the game, Lackey has a INSANE save ... and they lose anyways. Frustrating.
      As frustrating as not getting a penalty shot when the opponent gloves the puck in the crease and not getting a goal when the puck goes in the net under said offender?

Comment

I feel your pain, really.

Comment

• Re: Providence Friars - 2019-2020 Rebuilding The Friars for Another NCAA

Originally posted by Gibber View Post
          As frustrating as not getting a penalty shot when the opponent gloves the puck in the crease and not getting a goal when the puck goes in the net under said offender?
          Would love to hear the explanation on that one....plain as day....oh well, moving on.
          Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Frustrating!
            UNH dominates friars 5 on 5. Another poor result on home ice.
            Wildcats will be pumped tonite, interesting to see he friars respond.

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
              Would love to hear the explanation on that one....plain as day....oh well, moving on.
              Every PC fan in my section thought it was an obvious penalty shot.
              Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                Every PC fan in my section thought it was an obvious penalty shot.
                So instead of losing by one, they lose by two?
                Hockey East lovesssss reviewing things!

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                -Blackadder
                -Casablanca
                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

So instead of losing by one, they lose by two?
                  Hockey East lovesssss reviewing things!
                  I am just discussing the call...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                    I am just discussing the call...
                    I was convinced that it was a goal after replay #6

-Blackadder
                    -Casablanca
                    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

2-1 And PC in the first. Better start so far. Two penalties in a row on PC though,

-Blackadder
                      -Casablanca
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

2-1 And PC in the first. Better start so far. Two penalties in a row on PC though,
                        3-1. Printz scores right after the SMT’s kill the five minute PP. I’m sure the long review went over well.

-Blackadder
                        -Casablanca
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

3-1. Printz scores right after the SMT’s kill the five minute PP. I’m sure the long review went over well.
                          5-1. Looking good

-Blackadder
                          -Casablanca
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

5-1. Looking good
                            Great response after a tough loss.
                            Friars played awesome in the Third period while leading. Would not give the Wildcats any time and space on the big sheet of ice. Good to go into a break with a W.

Comment

• Originally posted by palmettofriar View Post
                              Great response after a tough loss.
                              Friars played awesome in the Third period while leading. Would not give the Wildcats any time and space on the big sheet of ice. Good to go into a break with a W.
                              UNH couldn’t figure them out in that third period at all. We have seen Nate’s teams do that throughout his tenure!

Comment

Road wins really help the PW. Up to 10

Comment

Working...
                                X