Providence Friars - 2019-2020 Rebuilding The Friars for Another NCAA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by palmettofriar View Post
    Friars did what they had to do, god for them.
    Moynihan needs some puck luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
      Neither of the three reviewed goals were goals. But the Maine goal stood.

Still up 3-2 in the third.
      Phew! 3-2 win.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
      -Blackadder
      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
      -Casablanca
      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by palmettofriar View Post
        Moynihan needs some puck luck.
        2 goals called off and a breakaway where he lost his stick.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Re: Providence Friars - 2019-2020 Rebuilding The Friars for Another NCAA

Originally posted by Jon View Post
          It's going to be fun week of the back and forth between sandbagging Mainuhs and PC fans trying to deal with whatever the hell has happened to this team since the AIC game.
          A split is the most likely scenario, but PC's offense hasn't done much outside of the game at UNH and the offense that made Merrimack look like the mid-nineties New Jersey Devils now has to deal with Swayman.
          We have Red, you remember Pooley? No need to sandbag
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• so good. Cmon boys win something.

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
              We have Red, you remember Pooley? No need to sandbag
              The boys have to win something?

Comment

You all call yourselves Friars fans but you've all allowed one of our own to go YEARS without retaliation for an offense of the worst kind. Jon was literally stripped of his ability to return home to the flat-lands from the War in the Woods and I for one am disgusted with myself for not coming to his defense sooner.

Jon I have staged acts of unrest on previous trips to Bangor/Orono such as ordering at Pat's Pizza and leaving a 19.9% tip, attending a Maine/UVM hockey game and rooting silently for the Catamounts, borrowing Stephen King books from friends in order to cheat him out of his cut and finally crippling the Maine economy by refusing to purchase a single Whoopie Pie in YEARS!!! (Sorry still eat at Red's or Sprague's in Wiscasset at least twice a year)

Friday I will amp things up to a new level in defense of Jon!!! That's all I can say for now.....

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                  You all call yourselves Friars fans but you've all allowed one of our own to go YEARS without retaliation for an offense of the worst kind. Jon was literally stripped of his ability to return home to the flat-lands from the War in the Woods and I for one am disgusted with myself for not coming to his defense sooner.

Jon I have staged acts of unrest on previous trips to Bangor/Orono such as ordering at Pat's Pizza and leaving a 19.9% tip, attending a Maine/UVM hockey game and rooting silently for the Catamounts, borrowing Stephen King books from friends in order to cheat him out of his cut and finally crippling the Maine economy by refusing to purchase a single Whoopie Pie in YEARS!!! (Sorry still eat at Red's or Sprague's in Wiscasset at least twice a year)

Friday I will amp things up to a new level in defense of Jon!!! That's all I can say for now.....
                  That is amazing and I feel like buying a new alternator in joy.

-Blackadder
                  -Casablanca
                  -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

PC91...Are you still in witness protection?
                    Providence College
                    National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

Originally posted by Netman View Post
                      it would difficult to hide with the purple pants.

-Blackadder
                      -Casablanca
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

He made it to 1 game this year!
                        Originally posted by mookie1995
                        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

I do not feel great having to root for BC to hold off UNH and BU to hold of Northeastern, but here we are.

-Blackadder
                          -Casablanca
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Free this weekend!!! Off my Island and into the woods!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                              it would difficult to hide with the purple pants.
                              My swishy pants were comfortable! Back in the day being comfortable was the best part of watching 100 shots on shin and dump and chase.

Comment

Dinner in Camden Maine at the Hartstone then off to Orono. Too bad Red's and Sprague's are closed or I'd be all about lobster rolls for dinner.

Comment

Working...
                                X