Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence Friars - 2019-2020 Rebuilding The Friars for Another NCAA

Originally posted by 73PCFriar View Post
    Quiet here with such a big weekend coming up.

Lots of volatility in HE standings. Can you believe Maine could win the regular season...PC could actually finish out of the playoffs although I would find that hard to believe happening.

One thing that is in jeopardy is PC run of NCAA tourneys.

Obviously minimum this weekend is 2 pts., getting swept by UMass would be hard to bounce back from.

Friday game is on NESN...on the big ice at Amherst
    PC doesn't have too many marquee wins this year at all. Wins over Clarkson and BC (but split the season series, so was neglected) are probably the only wins over NCAA Teams.
    Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Hearing Friars going into the weekend with a bunch of players sick, not a great time for Flu bug to hit the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
        PC doesn't have too many marquee wins this year at all. Wins over Clarkson and BC (but split the season series, so was neglected) are probably the only wins over NCAA Teams.
        This weekend will be the opportunity for marquee wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by palmettofriar View Post
          This weekend will be the opportunity for marquee wins.
          Umass dominating friars except Michael Lackey who is playing amazing in goal.

Comment

• Originally posted by palmettofriar View Post
            Umass dominating friars except Michael Lackey who is playing amazing in goal.
            This has not been a good game.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
            -Blackadder
            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
            -Casablanca
            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
              Worse game of the year...Leaman will not give excuses but the way they played it looked like a few of them were not full strngth

Makes tomorrow a must and time to win a good one at home...bring back the white unis

Comment

If PK had been there I'd have beat up one of the sick players, taken their gear and laced up the skates. Alas, I was not here.
                Living somewhere between North and South.

Comment

• nothing more would delight me then when you get your *** handed to you in Orono.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                    I would love to hammer your crew

Comment

Rumor is Dugan sprayed UMass fans with water in the penalty box and UMass submitted the tape to the league for discipline.

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                        Rumor is Dugan sprayed UMass fans with water in the penalty box and UMass submitted the tape to the league for discipline.
                        I mean...what did he do? Stand over the glass and spray people while screaming profanities at them? Unless it's something egregious like that, I don't think there should be any discipline. Anyone have the video?
                        #NewMass

Comment

Maine.....

Comment

• Originally posted by jjmc85 View Post
                            I mean...what did he do? Stand over the glass and spray people while screaming profanities at them? Unless it's something egregious like that, I don't think there should be any discipline. Anyone have the video?
                            I am just going off the tweet

https://twitter.com/fightma247/status/1225982472988569602?s=21

Comment

This happening at UMASS is unsurprising. They had a similar incident with Mike Omicioli in 1999.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                              -Blackadder
                              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                              -Casablanca
                              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by jjmc85 View Post
                                Dugan needs to keep his cool, he is of no use if not on the ice. Has to realize teams are going to go after him. It would be nice if officials paid attention to the crap he is getting from other teams.

i saw him in the box, raised his water bottle and squeezed it, now if fans were leaning over the glass tough crap to them. He did not get up and turn to them to spray it.

Another streak in jeopardy: 20 or more wins in a season
                                Last edited by 73PCFriar; 02-08-2020, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X