No announcement yet.

RPI Recruit Thread 2018-19 (Part III)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2018-19 (Part III)

From 5’10 168 to 5’5 135?
    Let’s hope it’s the former and not the latter..

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      I am home.

Jack Brackett was drafted #20 in round 1 by the Minnesota Magicians. The NAHL listed him as 5'5", 135lb.

Edit:

Edit2: No other RPI recruits were taken. For the sake of development, it would be good if JB went to Minnesota.
      I guess Fawkes and McDonald are stuck where they are
      That's a real shame as they both would benefit from higher competition

Comment

Originally posted by sezenack View Post
        I guess Fawkes and McDonald are stuck where they are
        That's a real shame as they both would benefit from higher competition
        McDonald is going to play for Rochester in the NCDC. I posted that a while ago. It would not surprise me if Fawkes goes to one of the better Canadian junior leagues.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

For the record. Brett Miller did not play in Tuesday's Fargo All-Star game. https://finishyourcheck.com/topic/12...mment-14874265. I suspect that he did not attend the camp and intends tos tay in the NAHL. I will check later for Wednesday's AS game if the rosters are posted.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Geesh, if you draft a player that high you’ld think they could’ve gotten his “Current Team” correct.
            Last edited by turk181; 06-05-2019, 12:22 PM.
            Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              I am home.

Jack Brackett was drafted #20 in round 1 by the Minnesota Magicians. The NAHL listed him as 5'5", 135lb.

Edit:

Edit2: No other RPI recruits were taken. For the sake of development, it would be good if JB went to Minnesota.
              Forgot to include this in my previous Post
              Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                Geesh, if you draft a player that high you’ld think they could’ve gotten his “Current Team” correct.
                To someone in the mid-west, all of New England is the same.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Not related to RPI recruits but my cousin's cousin was drafted yesterday by Fairbanks. He's an '02 Forward (Center). They're all very excited for him! Haven't seen him play since he was 10, so I don't know what his game's like, but maybe RPI will take a look at him

Comment

Not related to RPI recruits but my cousin's cousin was drafted yesterday by Fairbanks. He's an '02 Forward (Center). They're all very excited for him! Haven't seen him play since he was 10, so I don't know what his game's like, but maybe RPI will take a look at him
                    Let the coach know.
                    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                      Let the coach know.
                      I have emailed DS several times about players I have seen & felt they were D1 worthy or at the least to keep an eye on. In some instances it took a week or so for a reply but he does reply. PS, Seth also returned my emails regarding the same.

Comment

Xander Babich has made it through the 1st round of cuts in Omaha’s Camp.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                          Xander Babich has made it through the 1st round of cuts in Omaha’s Camp.
                          I missed him when I looked. You're right. http://finishyourcheck.com/topic/129...mment=14874358
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

BTW, the Dubuque camp rosters were all posted on Wednesday on Finish Your Check and Kjellberg is not listed indicating he will be in Troy.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

It looks like Herrman is not listed for Fargo either on Finish Your Check. McIsaac was at Muskegon's camp which means he probably is not coming in the fall (I believe someone said this last week, so that's not new).

Comment

It looks like Herrman is not listed for Fargo either on Finish Your Check. McIsaac was at Muskegon's camp which means he probably is not coming in the fall (I believe someone said this last week, so that's not new).
                                I only mentioned Kjellberg because there was some question about him coming. There have been several missing whom we know will be in Troy.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X