No announcement yet.

Headline News Thread II: Meanwhile...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Headline News Thread II: Meanwhile...

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    I still find it hard to believe that the coverage ever went away. I don't think it was ever "officially eradicated."
    you can’t eradicate a disease like that. It’s in the wild and spread between monkeys, bats, and other animals. There are very specific protocols and requirements to call an end to the outbreak. You need two full incubation periods without new symptoms. All countries had the necessary 42 days for this strain. So the outbreak officially ended.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
      The BBC has been covering it daily, right along. Hear it every AM when I listen to their news
      Yep. The Beeb is covering Ebola, Tunisia, Sudan, and Hong Kong. CNN is covering the Kardashians. Fox is covering the Steele Dossier.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
        The BBC has been covering it daily, right along. Hear it every AM when I listen to their news
        Morning noon and night.
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Teen bitten by shark in Florida, second attack at same beach in 3 days

This scourge of Great White Shark attacks is getting serious. The only way to stop a bad shark is with a good one. That's why today I'm calling for required shark ownership. Sure, infinitely more swimmers will be eaten by other swimmer's sharks, and perhaps people will be eaten by their own shark, but that's the price we have to pay so the bad sharks out there don't get us.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

This scourge of Great White Shark attacks is getting serious. The only way to stop a bad shark is with a good one. That's why today I'm calling for required shark ownership. Sure, infinitely more swimmers will be eaten by other swimmer's sharks, and perhaps people will be eaten by their own shark, but that's the price we have to pay so the bad sharks out there don't get us.
            I recall Flipper killing sharks. People need to own dolphins to protect us from the shark scourge. Dolphins don't eat people (yet).
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

Is there a way to ensure only white people get sharks?

Asking for a friend.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                Is there a way to ensure only white people get sharks?

Asking for a friend.
                Silly. Black people don't swim.

Comment

Silly. Black people don't swim.
                  Close up here; we're done.
                  Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Yep. The Beeb is covering Ebola, Tunisia, Sudan, and Hong Kong. CNN is covering the Kardashians. Fox is covering the Steele Dossier.
                    I think you forgot the later 2 also cover multiple conspiracies we should all know about but not the real ones

Hong Kong is really heating up

Comment

Sharks now off the Cape regularly and they also had a big one north of Boston.

Comment

Everywhere is heating up. Oh, you meant figuratively...

Comment

Everywhere is heating up. Oh, you meant figuratively...
                          Well, that too altho reading comments under the articles noting this on FB it is all a figment of the collective imagination. Even if you aren't willing to buy into what they are reporting it is absolute proof that science education is in big trouble. I would really like to ask some of these people in person how they view things. I wonder how many people actually think before they type (not many)

Comment

The PLA is going to send in the tanks and go Tienanmen Square on their arse before this is over.

https://www.asiatimes.com/2019/08/ar...-not-soldiers/

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              The PLA is going to send in the tanks and go Tienanmen Square on their arse before this is over.

https://www.asiatimes.com/2019/08/ar...-not-soldiers/
                              What's Tienanmen Square?

Comment

What's Tienanmen Square?
                                PROPAGANDA! WHY DO YOU HATE CHINA, YOU STUPID AMERICAN TWAT?!?!

/typical social media Wumao

Comment

Working...
                                X