No announcement yet.

Headline News Thread II: Meanwhile...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Headline News Thread II: Meanwhile...

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Krakatoa just erupted...seems to have been expected, but still...
    Holy f-ck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GECbIa3Gy4
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      I can't imagine how ****ing terrifying that would have been before we had scientific explanations for it

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
        I can't imagine how ****ing terrifying that would have been before we had scientific explanations for it
        Sure you can.

To deal with it people made this sh-t up:

Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Great...
          ” VINNYTSIA, Ukraine — Firefighters have struggled to control wildfires burning through radioactive forest in the abandoned territory around the Chernobyl nuclear plant, where radiation levels are considerably lower than they were immediately after the 1986 accident but still pose risks.

Radiation readings near the wildfires, where smoke is swirling about, have been elevated, with the wind blowing toward rural areas of Russia and Belarus for most of the past week. The wind shifted Friday toward Kyiv”
          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Kim Jong Un reportedly in grave danger following surgery per a US source.
            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Katie Tur posted a tweet then deleted it saying NBC has confirmed Un is brain dead after cardiac surgery.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

This news could be up to a week old. He was last seen 4-11 and was absent from their Day of the Sun ceremonies on 4-15. So something happened between 4-12 and 4-14.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                  This news could be up to a week old. He was last seen 4-11 and was absent from their Day of the Sun ceremonies on 4-15. So something happened between 4-12 and 4-14.
                  1. Wanna be first to report.
                  2. Crap, don't want to get sued.
                  3. Double crap, don't want to be wrong, and have social media torch our arse.

*sigh* just get us the truth. Please.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Sued?
                    Code:
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Well it should interesting to watch this unfold to say the least.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Sued?
                        False info, libel, defamation, whatever. This is the USA, they'll find a reason.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                          1. Wanna be first to report.
                          2. Crap, don't want to get sued.
                          3. Double crap, don't want to be wrong, and have social media torch our arse.

*sigh* just get us the truth. Please.
                          I meant more that it’s so secretive it takes even this long for potential news. If Trump missed Independence Day it wouldn’t be five days before some sliver of information got out.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Foreign policy pundits and editors are saying it’s unusual the South Korean press isn’t more alarmed by this. Might have jumped the gun here again.
                            Code:

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                              I meant more that it’s so secretive it takes even this long for potential news. If Trump missed Independence Day it wouldn’t be five days before some sliver of information got out.
                              Countries like NK...it's a different animal. How many years does/did it take to know their "true" (cough) history. Same with Russia, China, Cuba...closed countries like that...it's incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Foreign policy pundits and editors are saying it’s unusual the South Korean press isn’t more alarmed by this. Might have jumped the gun here again.
                                From what I can piece together, it is not in question that he had heart surgery. The question is how'd it go?

Who's next in line? The hot, smart, even more ruthless sister? Dump and mookie will have to duel over her.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X