X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: North Dakota is Still the Worst

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    Mormon woman's information is not entirely correct. There are two types of mucus in the cervix, and they exist at different times in the cycle. One acts as a sort of plug - nothing in or out by natural means. The other forms as the woman approaches her ovulation date, and forms a sort of honeycomb-like design. It will hold the sperm in place, protecting the sperm, until ovulation. And, according to an OBGYN with whom I've spoken, women can even get pregnant during their menstruation.
    My understanding is the egg generally doesn’t survive until menstruation. If it’s not fertilized, it breaks down. I don’t know how long it can survive but it’s not terribly long.

Obviously different people have different genetics and things can work a little differently.

Then again, maybe I’m talking out of my ***.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      My understanding is the egg generally doesn’t survive until menstruation. If it’s not fertilized, it breaks down. I don’t know how long it can survive but it’s not terribly long.

Obviously different people have different genetics and things can work a little differently.

Then again, maybe I’m talking out of my ***.
      The OBGYN didn't get into the deep details with me. I'd wager that it's only at the very beginning of menstruation.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
        The OBGYN didn't get into the deep details with me. I'd wager that it's only at the very beginning of menstruation.
        Could be. Different women have different cycle lengths. If she has an abnormally short cycle that could be. If it’s 32 days instead of 28ish, the chance of getting pregnant a day before menstruation is going to be way out on the end of the bell curve.

But yeah, again, cycles change and every woman is different. So the bottom line is it’s not that simple. I mean, it might be, but ovulation isn’t always predictable and it’s not always outwardly recognizable.
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          And that’s where you’re just flat out wrong.

Sometimes when the baby is clearly going to struggle to survive, the parents have a decision to make about whether they terminate or or. That’s about parenting. It’s also sometimes a co-equal decision. But the woman could unilaterally decide one way or the other. That’s her right.

The rest of your post is just rabble. Of course it always comes down to what the woman wants. It’s her decision. Always. But saying men shouldn’t have a say on policy is just silly. And it’s still no different from saying a person who hasn’t played hockey doesn’t get to sit on the rules committee. That’s just dumb.
          When the wife and I were trying to have our kid, she made it abundantly clear that I had 49% of the vote, which in a 2 party system is effectively 0.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
            When the wife and I were trying to have our kid, she made it abundantly clear that I had 49% of the vote, which in a 2 party system is effectively 0.
            And that’s exactly what I said.
            Code:

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
              Surprised Republicans haven't set up some weird electoral college system for men in the deep red states yet.

Comment

Story keeps getting better

“A Texas Republican's safety is under threat after he blocked another Republican GOP lawmaker's bill from advancing, which would have allowed women to receive the death penalty for abortion.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...th-penalty-for

Comment

They reap what they sow. When it comes to Republican pols, I have very few tears left to spare.

Comment

Well, if women can only get pregnant 24 days of the year, or so, don't have sex on those days.

I'm obviously saying this not even half-serious. Mormon Woman has some issues with men.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I have an inkling that Mormon Woman may not have an advanced degree in the medical field. Just saying...

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        I have an inkling that Mormon Woman may not have an advanced degree in the medical field. Just saying...
                        That also could be very true.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                          Well, if women can only get pregnant 24 days of the year, or so, don't have sex on those days.
                          People are stupid, as a society you need to have a backup option available.

Comment

OTD: South Carolina opened fire on Fort Sumter
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              Shoulda asked her to show you
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                I suggest reading this twitter feed posted by a Mormon woman.

https://***********/designmom/status...725184?lang=en

Here's the highlights.

Thought women had responsibilities for their bodies?!?
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X