Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:51 - Who is Your Daddy and What Does He do?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:51 - Who is Your Daddy and What Does He do?

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    Wait, is this a real protestor? And not someone from Colbert or the Daily Show making fun of conservatives? https://twitter.com/marcusdipaola/st...23568437043200
    hm, apparently there really is something to the Catholic(?) doctrine that left-handers are doing the devil's work
    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Wait, is this a real protestor? And not someone from Colbert or the Daily Show making fun of conservatives? https://twitter.com/marcusdipaola/st...23568437043200
      Play the sound. There is no way on earth that guy is real. I mean, yes, Poe's Law, but still.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Performing Evangelical summer camp theater to own the libs.

Comment

Too bad Haspel doesn't just use her go to technique.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

https://www.thedailybeast.com/north-...tive-bomb-fuel

Satellite images have exposed new activity at at North Korea’s main nuclear site which experts say may show the reprocessing of radioactive material into bomb fuel. Washington’s Center for Strategic and International Studies said the images, snapped last week, show new railcars near the site's uranium enrichment and radiochemistry labs, indicating the movement of radioactive material. “In the past these specialized railcars appear to have been associated with the movement of radioactive material or reprocessing campaigns,” the report said. “The current activity, along with their configurations, does not rule out their possible involvement in such activity, either before or after a reprocessing campaign.”

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

What? I thought Cheeto had a couple of meetings with Kim Fatty III and solved all that? You know, peace in our time and all?

Comment

No worries, people. Ivanka said daddy offered her the world bank lead job but she said no.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...world-bank-job

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  No worries, people. Ivanka said daddy offered her the world bank lead job but she said no.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...world-bank-job
                  You mean "Baby" right?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    You mean "Baby" right?
                    Cousin Vicki: I'm going steady, and I French kiss.

Audrey Griswold: So? Everybody does that.

Cousin Vicki: Yeah, but Daddy says I'm the best at it.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Cleaned up for board consumption.

Hillbilly boy was screwing his sister:

"You screw just like daddy"

"I know, mom told me"
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Barr is holding a press conference at 930 AM ET tomorrow to discuss the redacted Mueller report, which no one will have been able to read by then.

Is it too much to hope that Mueller is standing outside the conference handing out copies of the full unredacted report like it's the ending to Cruel Intentions?
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                          Barr is holding a press conference at 930 AM ET tomorrow to discuss the redacted Mueller report, which no one will have been able to read by then.

Is it too much to hope that Mueller is standing outside the conference handing out copies of the full unredacted report like it's the ending to Cruel Intentions?
                          And MSM will dutifully spread his propaganda.

Comment

NY Times already doing a cover story on how it is really Hillary's fault.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Lock that ****ing ***** up.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                NY Times already doing a cover story on how it is really Hillary's fault.
                                ???

Both stories related to tomorrow's release don't mention Hillary once.

Comment

Working...
                                X