Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:51 - Who is Your Daddy and What Does He do?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45:51 - Who is Your Daddy and What Does He do?

Someone said if Red Don closes the border with Mexico, the US auto industry would be shut down in a week.

Ah, here we go.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/3337125002/

Closing down the U.S.-Mexico border to automotive trade would shutter most U.S. assembly lines and much of the parts industry within days. My Center for Automotive Research estimates that every hour an assembly line is down costs the company about $1.3 million, and there are 54 major assembly lines in the United States, so every hour production is halted costs $70.2 million or about $5.6 billion per week in idled assembly capacity. The costs would amass quickly in the supply sector as well
    Last edited by rufus; 04-02-2019, 06:24 PM.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      Someone said if Red Don closes the border with Mexico, the US auto industry would be shut down in a week.

Ah, here we go.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/3337125002/
      Sounds like another great plan. Just like all the corn in Iowa. Soybeans, etc. It's Repubs owning the libs.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Here we go!!

“JUST IN: Mexican Hass avocado prices jumped 34 percent in one day as President Trump threatened to close the U.S. border with Mexico, which would cause a severe shortage of the fruit.”
        Shoot, there go those 4/$5 sales on the medium-sized ones when I get back home next week.

Comment

This is terrifying.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...Wgf5CSi6cdRfVQ

Comment

Not shocking in the least. That's what's going to happen when he loses. He apparently hates losing so much he cheats at golf. Golf. Where the whole point is to hang out with your pals, and have a few drinks and some laughs.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              The Little Red Coloring Book.
              This made me chuckle. Thank you.
              "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
              Groucho Marx
              "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
              Ron White
              "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
              Milo Bloom

Comment

"We have to be a little bit careful, because I don't like the way the votes are being tallied." Specifically, he doesn't like the part where brown people's votes are counted.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  "We have to be a little bit careful, because I don't like the way the votes are being tallied." Specifically, he doesn't like the part where brown people's votes are counted.
                  Or whites that don't vote for him/GOP.

But sure, he'll just bow out gracefully if he loses, right watercarriers?
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    Or whites that don't vote for him/GOP.

But sure, he'll just bow out gracefully if he loses, right watercarriers?
                    I kinda would love if he had to do a perp walk. That'd be so classic.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Here we go!!

“JUST IN: Mexican Hass avocado prices jumped 34 percent in one day as President Trump threatened to close the U.S. border with Mexico, which would cause a severe shortage of the fruit.”
                      Yoga moms and millennials are going to be p-ssed about their avocado toast now
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

”Can I get guac in my burrito?”

“That’ll be $5”

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                            ”Can I get guac in my burrito?”

“That’ll be $5”
                            Know what the protests were at Berkley? The farmer's market was shut down. There were white women in yoga pants screaming, "How the hell am I supposed to get my kale? Go to Whole Foods like a goddam refugee?

(paraphrased from W Kamau Bell's "Private School Negro" special on Netflix)

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                              I kinda would love if he had to do a perp walk. That'd be so classic.
                              I hope they have to mace him or taze him. Or better yet, billy club him. Repeatedly.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I hope they have to mace him or taze him. Or better yet, billy club him. Repeatedly.
                                Taze him. Watch him twitch like crazy. That's PPV material right there.

Comment

Working...
                                X