2019 Transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Still Eeyore View Post
    As it should be. Cricket is awesome. Except Twenty20, which is an abomination in the eyes of the Lord.
    It pays well, though.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Re: 2019 Transfers

Originally posted by CLKHockey View Post
      Clarkson being a prestigious tech institution already has a very well represented student body of Indian students, as well as many Asian and Middle Eastern students as well. The student body is quite diverse.

Cricket would probably be a pretty decent draw of interest on campus lol...
      maybe not so much in numbers though

This is incredible, I’ve looked at other schools, even Lake Superior State for example, which is literally in spitting distance of Canada has about twice as many Canadian students as Canadian hockey players, but Clarkson doesn’t seem to have any that aren’t on the hockey team. There may be one or two, but with a Canadian enrollment between 36 and 40 every year and two hockey teams largely composed of Canadians …that’s something to crow about, “Only Canadian to earn a degree at Clarkson that didn’t play hockey”

prestigious, c'mon now, they all claim to be that

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
        maybe not so much in numbers though

This is incredible, I’ve looked at other schools, even Lake Superior State for example, which is literally in spitting distance of Canada has about twice as many Canadian students as Canadian hockey players, but Clarkson doesn’t seem to have any that aren’t on the hockey team. There may be one or two, but with a Canadian enrollment between 36 and 40 every year and two hockey teams largely composed of Canadians …that’s something to crow about, “Only Canadian to earn a degree at Clarkson that didn’t play hockey”

prestigious, c'mon now, they all claim to be that
        I wonder if the University of Minnesota has more than 3 students from British Columbia

Comment

Originally posted by KTDC View Post
          I wonder if the University of Minnesota has more than 3 students from British Columbia
          hey numbnuts, unless one of them is transferring to Clarkson, I count 4 on the hockey team alone

you could, like I did for Clarkson, use Google to find out how many there are, but considering you aren't even able to get the number on the hockey team correct, I guess you really were wondering how many there are

Comment

Daryl Watts (F - BC) to ???

https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...azmaier-winner
            Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
            Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
            Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
              WOW, unbelieveable. As you stated in the article: "We do not know the details behind Watts’ potential departure, just like we did not know the details behind Lonergan’s, aside from the fact that the players weren’t as happy as they thought they could be BC and felt that they could be happier elsewhere."

And now for Dave Letterman's Top 10 reasons for Watts leaving in no particular order and speculate all you want

1) Did not like the school (Too large class size, curriculum offered)
              2) Did not like the coach
              3) Did not like the facilities
              4) Did not like being so far away from home/family (Home town Toronto, Ontario)
              5) Did not like Boston (I hated that Boston Traffic/Drivers when I visited)
              6) Did not like playing in Hockey East
              7) Did not like her teammates
              8) Wants to play for a team that would have a better chance to win a NC$$ Title
              9) Boyfriend/Girlfriend Issues
              10) Other
              Last edited by vicb; 05-08-2019, 04:27 AM.
              Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
              And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
              WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
              If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
                wow, unbelieveable. As you stated in the article: "we do not know the details behind watts’ potential departure, just like we did not know the details behind lonergan’s, aside from the fact that the players weren’t as happy as they thought they could be bc and felt that they could be happier elsewhere."

and now for dave letterman's top 10 reasons for watts leaving in no particular order and speculate all you want

1) did not like the school (too large class size, curriculum offered)
                2) did not like the coach
                3) did not like the facilities
                4) did not like being so far away from home/family (home town toronto, ontario)
                5) did not like boston (i hated that boston traffic/drivers when i visited)
                6) did not like playing in hockey east
                7) did not like her teammates
                8) wants to play for a team that would have a better chance to win a nc$$ title
                9) boyfriend/girlfriend issues
                10) matt desrosiers called
                fyp
                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

10) matt desrosiers called

The Darryl Watts watch and schools she is likely considering:

If she stays in HE
                  Northeastern 5:1
                  sucks to BU 8:1

If she wants the CHA
                  Penn State 15:1
                  Mercyhurst 20:1

If she wants the ECAC
                  CCT 2:1
                  Colgate 3:2
                  SLU 8:1

If she wants the WCHA
                  Minny 2:3
                  Wisco 2:4

The Field 50:1
                  Last edited by vicb; 05-08-2019, 07:29 AM.
                  Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                  And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                  WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                  If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post

The Darryl Watts watch and schools she is likely considering:

If she stays in HE
                    Northeastern 5:1
                    sucks to BU 8:1

If she wants the CHA
                    Penn State 15:1
                    Mercyhurst 20:1

If she wants the ECAC
                    CCT 2:1
                    Colgate 3:2
                    SLU 8:1

If she wants the WCHA
                    Minny 2:3
                    Wisco 2:4

The Field 50:1
                    That visit to Potsdam in March may turn out to be more painful than BC thought.

Plus -

Who coaches for Hockey Canada?
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: 2019 Transfers

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      That visit to Potsdam in March may turn out to be more painful than BC thought.

Plus -

Who coaches for Hockey Canada?
                      I forgot, can you tell me?
                      WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO

Comment

I'm sure Frosty was the first to call...I hope she says no thanks as Lonegren did!

Comment

She won't be staying in Hockey East unless she wants to sit out a year
                          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Wasn't named a Captain...

Comment

Frost would rather have another 2023 commit than a transfer...

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
                                hey numbnuts, unless one of them is transferring to Clarkson, I count 4 on the hockey team alone

you could, like I did for Clarkson, use Google to find out how many there are, but considering you aren't even able to get the number on the hockey team correct, I guess you really were wondering how many there are
                                Taking it kind of hard, are we?

Comment

Working...
                                X