9 years ago today. Original on page 67.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
    If the argument made half *** sense people wouldnt argue with it. There is nothing wrong with a debate. But dont come to a gun fight with a knife, or better yet a make believe one. Back up opinions with statements and facts and no issue....saying players are the same size and the game is the same speed as it was 25 years ago is not one of them...
    Wrong thread.

Any interviews for coaching position?
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
      People are still out there following Division III hockey. They are just doing it in different ways now. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat have all replaced “message boards” as ways to follow your favorite teams and still have conversations about them or find out scores etc.
      There's still a place for message boards. The social media platforms are restrictive. Facebook tends to be for particular teams and their fans, not the leagues/conferences as a whole and twitter/snapchat/instagram are also limited in their ability to offer conversations and info. I am new to D3 hockey and needed to try to understand how it works. Not sure I could have figured out bracketology from twitter. I think there are more "lost" people out there who could use the info, knowledge and history this board offers.

Comment

Originally posted by MELIN27 View Post
        There's still a place for message boards. The social media platforms are restrictive. Facebook tends to be for particular teams and their fans, not the leagues/conferences as a whole and twitter/snapchat/instagram are also limited in their ability to offer conversations and info. I am new to D3 hockey and needed to try to understand how it works. Not sure I could have figured out bracketology from twitter. I think there are more "lost" people out there who could use the info, knowledge and history this board offers.
        I agree. I’m still here. Just commenting on some of the reasons why there isn’t as much activity on here anymore. There used to be an influx of new blood whether it be students in college or alums, parents etc. just aren’t seeing that anymore, especially from the younger generation.

I started posting on here when I was 12 years old.
        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
        GO LAKERS!!!
        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
        Oswego State '09

Comment

Re: 9 years ago today. Original on page 67.

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
          If the argument made half *** sense people wouldnt argue with it. There is nothing wrong with a debate. But dont come to a gun fight with a knife, or better yet a make believe one. Back up opinions with statements and facts and no issue....saying players are the same size and the game is the same speed as it was 25 years ago is not one of them...
          Thanks for validating my point.

Comment

Originally posted by elbojpb View Post
            Thanks for validating my point.
            You're welcome. Sorry you're so butthurt over being wrong....but that's today's world for ya...
            Remy Babineaux
            remyb616@gmail.com
            D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
              I agree. I’m still here. Just commenting on some of the reasons why there isn’t as much activity on here anymore. There used to be an influx of new blood whether it be students in college or alums, parents etc. just aren’t seeing that anymore, especially from the younger generation.

I started posting on here when I was 12 years old.
              Was there a parental block on your internet or something? 😇

Comment

Working...
              X