No announcement yet.

2019 NCAA Tournament Thread - Regionals are the best weekend of hockey all year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019 NCAA Tournament Thread - Regionals are the best weekend of hockey all year

Originally posted by ecachawkeyfan View Post
    Am I the only one frustrated that ESPN puts tournament games on ESPN News?

My cable package from Fios doesn't have ESPN News (it has ESPN, ESPN 2 and ESPN U). On top of that, I pay for ESPN+ online.

And I still can't watch these games on ESPN News.
    You can sign in to the ESPN app and watch it that way as long as you've set up a sign in with your cable provider.
    My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

• Re: 2019 NCAA Tournament Thread - Regionals are the best weekend of hockey all year

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      neutral site!
      My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Nepotism alive and well at ESPN. Leah Hextall has to be the WORST play by play announcer I have ever heard.

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
          Nepotism alive and well at ESPN. Leah Hextall has to be the WORST play by play announcer I have ever heard.
          Interesting you say that. I'm enjoying her commentary.

Mankato looks real good. First time seeing them since early last year, very impressed.
          "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

Looked close to offsides

Comment

In person I thought it was

Comment

They put the best color guy with her but it still doesn't help. Sounds like Sara Jessica Parker. Which is not a good thing.
                Originally posted by reBlur
                the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                  They put the best color guy with her but it still doesn't help. Sounds like Sara Jessica Parker. Which is not a good thing.
                  I turned it off at 3 0. Couldn't take it.

Comment

This looks offside.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by NU_Husky View Post
                      Interesting you say that. I'm enjoying her commentary.

Mankato looks real good. First time seeing them since early last year, very impressed.
                      I think she knows her stuff, but when Mankato scored their third goal she said the score was 3-nil. Not sure why that bothers me, but it does. It’s like she’s trying to come up with her own shtick. Buccigross does that, but he’s a goof.

Comment

ESPN bringing the A game to Providence.

Comment

Yeah, not a good play by play, but she sounds a lot sexier than Doug McLoud. But she hasn't mentioned, the lift, one of the oldest plays in hockey.....
                          Last edited by Koho; 03-30-2019, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Lol. I’m not sure if that’s supposed to be a slight or one of those corny motivational things. Either way, *eyeroll*

Motivational and awesome reminder how close they were.
                            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                              She is singularly the worst PBP person I have ever heard. Nasally, inexperienced and grating. I noticed Jaffe seems to be trying to pick up the slack by talking even more into the play than usual, which here is not a bad thing.

Comment

Is it happening again?
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X