This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jflory81 View Post
    Sorry if this has been covered before, but are they not playing an exhibition against a Canadian team this year? I suppose the game at Colgate is in the normal exhibition spot... it's also weird that they're playing that game before the Icebreaker tournament.
    They are, December 29th. Midseason this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zyklon View Post
      They are, December 29th. Midseason this year.
      That's even stranger if you ask me :laugh:

Comment

• Re: >>> RIT Tigers Offseason: Looking forward to more in 2019-20 <<<

Originally posted by jflory81 View Post
        That's even stranger if you ask me :laugh:
        Exhibitions at break are good for getting back on the ice in a game situation when you've been off for three weeks. Seems like more teams are scheduling those these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Biggar View Post
          It is so awesome to have our "Peeps" doing that for us:-)
          And it's not even Easter!
          RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

Originally posted by blazer777 View Post
            Cue Scott or Ed plugging the WITR broadcast! 😁
            Here's a shameless plug. We've set up a Twitter account for our radio broadcasts: https://twitter.com/rithockeyradio

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Trefzger View Post
              Exhibitions at break are good for getting back on the ice in a game situation when you've been off for three weeks. Seems like more teams are scheduling those these days.
              That's fair. I forgot about the horrendously long winter break for college hockey (sure the students don't mind the long break from classes though!)

In other news, I heard a commercial for RIT sportszone on the radio today, and it sounds like they will be streaming live home games on the website again. Wonder if those will be available in HD with channel 18 being standard def only.

Comment

And with the new season starting Saturday, jflory81 has the honor of closing out the offseason thread. 2019-2020 discussions here: https://board.uscho.com/showthread.p...-quot-lt-lt-lt

Comment

Working...
                X