Michigan Tech Huskies Off-Season 2019: The Quest to Get Hard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech Huskies Off-Season 2019: The Quest to Get Hard

Anyone here know where I could find Michigan Techs all time record versus other ncaa teams? They don't seem to have a history or media guide like most teams do through the team website. Trying to see if MTU ever played a few teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
      Anyone here know where I could find Michigan Techs all time record versus other ncaa teams? They don't seem to have a history or media guide like most teams do through the team website. Trying to see if MTU ever played a few teams.
      Did you try the other team's websites? Which teams are you looking for?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Michigan Tech Huskies Off-Season 2019: The Quest to Get Hard

Originally posted by MTUHuskies View Post
        Did you try the other team's websites? Which teams are you looking for?

Some teams don't have a good history/guide/record book so if someone can confirm my findings that MTU has never played the below teams, that would be great:

Air Force, Army, Bentley, Canisus, Dartmouth, Holy Cross, Umass, Merrimack, Niagara, Penn State, Quinnipiac, RIT, Robert Morris, & Sacred Heart.

Ferris State and AIC don't have a good record book so I'm also looking to see if they ever played each other.

Comment

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cmf...ew?usp=sharing

Try that...

or this one might be better for searching for obscure opponents:
          https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rP0...ew?usp=sharing
          Last edited by Shirtless Guy; 08-15-2019, 08:57 AM.
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
            Nice - exactly what I was looking for!! Got one for AIC and Ferris State?

Comment

Nice - exactly what I was looking for!! Got one for AIC and Ferris State?
              I used to have a bunch of them but not sure where they are...I updated with a second link with the season by season results since that first one has a gigantic "other" category.
              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
                If you want to shoot me a message with your email address, I'll try to find my plans for them and pass them along to you. You could always take the plans to a local sheet metal shop and I'm sure they could make a few for you. Might be a bit spendy for 2 or 3 vs making them 50 at a time like I did but at least you would have them. I've been sitting in my chairs for a decade now and they are very sturdy with the brackets.
                I'll pass. I might have a friend who can figure something out. Or they can stay in storage until the price on eBay starts to skyrocket.
                Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

So the next Joes Show should be soon?

Comment

Originally posted by giwan View Post
                    So the next Joes Show should be soon?
                    My guess would be when as all the boys get back to campus. Shouldn't have to wait too much longer.

Comment

If you haven't heard or seen Varsity esports

https://www.michigantechhuskies.com/...20190821uwltjo

Comment

Originally posted by giwan View Post
                        If you haven't heard or seen Varsity esports
                        https://www.michigantechhuskies.com/...20190821uwltjo
                        If Tech's Esport athletes can develop a way for our hockey players to be controlled from the stands via wireless headsets, I think we are well on our way to a National Championship.
                        "We played great out there tonight. But if I'm being honest, it's not so much our players as it is our Esports athletes that are controlling them from the press box. They've made us a much better team because they can really see the game developing with their high angle view of the ice. I just wish they would stop using the secret code to make the players fight. They should know by now that isn't allowed in NCAA hockey. But we have to let them have their fun once in a while to keep them from jumping over to Drone Racing League..." ~Coach

Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                        https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                        Originally posted by geezer
                        Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                        Originally posted by manurespreader
                        ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Hoping this is the last post of the off season thread since my fridge is packed with Oktoberfest. Practice start yet? Excited for less Netminder waves this year.
                          The U.P. should be the 27th star on Old Glory.

Comment

I am pretty sure that NCAA hockey doesn't officially start until late September, but there are all sorts of things with little or no coaching that get around this official start date (captain's practices, etc). It seems in past years that the official start date was the week of our first game(s), or in some cases just one or no days before the first game.
                            Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                            https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                            Originally posted by geezer
                            Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                            Originally posted by manurespreader
                            ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
                              I am pretty sure that NCAA hockey doesn't officially start until late September, but there are all sorts of things with little or no coaching that get around this official start date (captain's practices, etc). It seems in past years that the official start date was the week of our first game(s), or in some cases just one or no days before the first game.
                              I believe both Wisconsin and ASU are already pracitzing, but they are exempt this year. I just want to know if all the players who we thought would show up, actually showed up.
                              Last edited by manurespreader; 08-28-2019, 09:44 PM.
                              MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                                I believe both Wisconsin and ASU are already pracitzing, but they are exempt this year. I just wnat to know if all the players who we thought would show up, actually showed up.
                                I believe so, everyone I had penciled in for the 2019-20 roster is on the roster...Freshman are listed with their numbers now...29 player roster with 15 forwards, 11 defensemen, and 3 goaltenders.

Comment

Working...
                                X