Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2019 Offseason - How Much Progress Did We Really Make This Past Season?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
    Bruins rolling thru one...
    Feels like this is the Bruins game to lose.
    Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius View Post
      Fortunately not, especially considering the weather delay. Hightower isn't faring much better. Thankfully we have the run rule.

I am sticking with WA and with the current 10 - 0 beat down concur on AL later tonight.

Is it me or are there significantly more transfers in NCAA D -1 softball recently? Also, how is the home team determined in the WCWS? Thanks.

You should counter FL with Snow Scholarships.
      Ski passes.
      Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

• Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
        Feels like this is the Bruins SERIES to lose.
        Just fixing your post.

Comment

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2019 Offseason - How Much Progress Did We Really Make This Past Seas

Are we having fun yet B's fans??? Dominant.
          Last edited by HockeyRef; 06-01-2019, 10:02 PM.
          Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
            Are we having fun yet B's fans??? Dominant.
            No TV on the Cape for me to watch B's this weekend. :-(

Hey, it's now June 2nd and still no schedule. Are we going to wait as long this year for the schedule as we did last year for the AC hire?

Comment

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2019 Offseason - How Much Progress Did We Really Make This Past Seas

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post

Hey, it's now June 2nd and still no schedule. Are we going to wait as long this year for the schedule as we did last year for the AC hire?
              UNH didn't officially release their schedule until 6/28 last year and 7/7 2 years ago. I'd guess sometime around there but HE, ECAC, AHA randomly drop their schedules over the summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post

Has the HE schedule been released? We know some of the OOC games already...opening with two at Miami, going to Army, but otherwise haven’t heard a thing about it...
                Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                  Has the HE schedule been released? We know some of the OOC games already...opening with two at Miami, going to Army, but otherwise haven’t heard a thing about it...
                  Here's what we know so far:

@Miami 10/11 and 10/12
                  @Bentley 10/18
                  @BU 10/26
                  Dartmouth 11/2
                  Friendship Four 11/29 and 11/30 (NU first game)
                  Brown 1/4
                  Yale 1/7
                  @BU 2/15
                  @UML 2/28
                  UML 2/29

@Army TBD
                  Michigan 2xs TBD

Comment

Pretty much a must win for the home team tonight out in St. Loo. This was the point of their last series where they were jobbed with the OT hand-pass GWG for San Jose. They turned that series on its ear in the aftermath. Frankly, I don't see the B's being pushed aside like the Sharks were. I predicted a split in STL and I will stick with that. The Blues will need to rediscover their physicality, which seemed to desert them pretty early in Game 3. Coach Berube was ******ing about the officiating, which sounds to me like he's trying to plant a seed that will allow his guys a little leeway for Game 4. I'm surprised the Blues didn't goon it up when Game 3 got away from them … felt a little CBJ going on there, and that's not good. Or they're keeping their powder dry? Binnington laid an egg in Game 3, and there's no more wiggle room for another one of those.

Still the Bruins' Cup to lose, and them winning tonight would pretty much seal the deal.
                    Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                    Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
                      Here's what we know so far:

@Miami 10/11 and 10/12
                      @Bentley 10/18
                      @BU 10/26
                      Dartmouth 11/2
                      Friendship Four 11/29 and 11/30 (NU first game)
                      Brown 1/4
                      Yale 1/7
                      @BU 2/15
                      @UML 2/28
                      UML 2/29

@Army TBD
                      Michigan 2xs TBD
                      Thanks...looking forward to visiting the new arena @ Bentley. Seems like we aren't going to be home much early on. Wonder if they'll bring back the exhibition game? Doubt it...

Anyway.... GO BRUINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
                      Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                        Pretty much a must win for the home team tonight out in St. Loo. This was the point of their last series where they were jobbed with the OT hand-pass GWG for San Jose. They turned that series on its ear in the aftermath. Frankly, I don't see the B's being pushed aside like the Sharks were. I predicted a split in STL and I will stick with that. The Blues will need to rediscover their physicality, which seemed to desert them pretty early in Game 3. Coach Berube was ******ing about the officiating, which sounds to me like he's trying to plant a seed that will allow his guys a little leeway for Game 4. I'm surprised the Blues didn't goon it up when Game 3 got away from them … felt a little CBJ going on there, and that's not good. Or they're keeping their powder dry? Binnington laid an egg in Game 3, and there's no more wiggle room for another one of those.

Still the Bruins' Cup to lose, and them winning tonight would pretty much seal the deal.
                        Berube can whine all he wants. When his players stop taking runs at the Bruins (and they aren't perfect either, mind you) maybe they'll have less penalties....I don't expect the same out come as the other night; and hope the B's can just wrap this up in the next two.
                        Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                          The Blues will need to rediscover their physicality, which seemed to desert them pretty early in Game 3.
                          Not sure that's going to work as long as the Bruins stay disciplined. They took the bait in Game 2 and got caught up in the "eye for an eye" mentality. In Game 3 they simply skated past them and allowed their superior speed and skill to prevail. Besides, the Blues can't afford to spend all game in the box because, as you said, this is a must game for them. If the Bruins can survive the typical first ten minute "surge" by the home team, look for the cup to be raised Thursday night (and this season to mercifully come to an end before the heat and humidity melts the ice).

Comment

Top six total no shows for last night's game. I'm surprised the score was 3-2. Sigh...
                            Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                              Top six total no shows for last night's game. I'm surprised the score was 3-2. Sigh...
                              Played with only five blue liners again, this time for the entire third period.

How important has been Charlie Coyle in this postseason?

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                                Played with only five blue liners again, this time for the entire third period.

How important has been Charlie Coyle in this postseason?
                                Darn important...funny how people were 'meh' about him when he was being acquired. Thank G for Charlie Coyle...I dunno about these Bruins...so hot and cold...hmmm
                                Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Working...
                                X