Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Women's Hockey 2019-2020 (And Forum Common Room): Sisyphus Tries Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
    I seem to recall this statement in a previous thread...

"Lol Watts is not transferring"

And also this...

"Lol I would take a long walk off a short cliff if that happened"
    Why do you think I am looking up reviews for all the nearby cliffs on Google Maps this morning??
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2019-2020 (And Forum Common Room): Sisyphus Tries A

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
      Watts transferring from the dumpster fire that is the BC Women's hockey program.
      This entire g**** athletic department is a dumpster fire.
      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2019-2020 (And Forum Common Room): Sisyphus Tries A

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
        Why do you think I am looking up reviews for all the nearby cliffs on Google Maps this morning??
        Might be a bit of a drive but the Palisades in Jersey and NY are pretty good...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULmm-vj6G_I
        At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
          I seem to recall this statement in a previous thread...

"Lol Watts is not transferring"
          HA! I called it. Do you want me to tell you where she is going too?
          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
            HA! I called it. Do you want me to tell you where she is going too?
            Naw...Leather Helmet already has hinted at Sisyphus getting his rock moved through New Hampshire and Vermont and he is now in upstate NY.
            At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Thanksgiving in Nashville has certainly lost a bit of its luster, post Lonergan and Watts. I hope the Gophers and Badgers still plan to show up.

Comment

Originally posted by thirdtime's . . . View Post
                I hope the Gophers and Badgers still plan to show up.
                Rumor has it that both Goldy and Bucky are transferring to Clarkson.
                "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by thirdtime's . . . View Post
                  Thanksgiving in Nashville has certainly lost a bit of its luster, post Lonergan and Watts. I hope the Gophers and Badgers still plan to show up.
                  It may hurt their pairwise standings even to play BC and win. I think a series @ home that weekend for UM and UW would be a wiser choice and play, I don't know, maybe Vermont and Yale.

Comment

Not to kick anyone while their down, but any updates on where Watts may end up?

Comment

Originally posted by CLKHockey View Post
                      Not to kick anyone while their down, but any updates on where Watts may end up?
                      Nothing yet. It's so early in the process though I doubt she's 100% sure where she's going to be.

Comment

Nothing yet. It's so early in the process though I doubt she's 100% sure where she's going to be.
                        When you say Wisconsin!, you said it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                          When you say Wisconsin!, you said it all.
                          I'd rather it be Wisconsin than Clarkson lol

Comment

BC has become the Pawtucket Red Sox for Clarkson. Let's hope there are no injuries for Clarkson that require a mid-season call-up from BC.

Comment

Originally posted by Leather helmet View Post
                              BC has become the Pawtucket Red Sox for Clarkson. Let's hope there are no injuries for Clarkson that require a mid-season call-up from BC.
                              The PawSox have long been the class of their league.

Comment

I think everyone but the Clarkson and UM fans would rather see UW than the fightin nurses.

Comment

Working...
                                X