Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Women's Hockey 2019-2020 (And Forum Common Room): Sisyphus Tries Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thirdtime's . . . View Post
    This is priceless. As a father of club-to-varsity rugby and zero-to-varsity hockey daughters I can't tell you how much this resonates with me. The photo of Gottlieb scoring says it all and should hang next to that of #4 in mid-air!
    I agree. Priceless! Pretty cool there is mother daughter pair of BC Eagles hockey players

Comment

• Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2019-2020 (And Forum Common Room): Sisyphus Tries A

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
      Fantastic oral history on the origins of BC's women's team: https://www.bc.edu/content/bc-web/bc...ower-play.html
      This was tremendous. Thanks!

BC: the original Fighting Nurses.

Comment

• Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2019-2020 (And Forum Common Room): Sisyphus Tries A

Here's a weekend SMASHVILLE preview featuring BC, Harvard, Minnesota, and Wisconsin: https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...ckey-nashville
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Here's a weekend SMASHVILLE preview featuring BC, Harvard, Minnesota, and Wisconsin: https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...ckey-nashville
          Great article, Grant, but I was thinking you might have included this in your preview of the BC/MN game:

"Last time against Boston College – The Gophers and Eagles last met in the in the 2016 NCAA Championship Game in Durham, NH, with B.C. coming into the contest with an unblemished 40-0 record. However, Sarah Potomak lit the lamp just 13 seconds into the contest, Amanda Kessel doubled the Gopher lead in the third period, and Kelly Pannek added an insurance goal. Makenna Newkirk scored for the Eagles with 5:53 remaining, but Amanda Leveille made 32 saves to earn the 3-1 upset victory and Minnesota's 7th national title."

Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Weird that's not ringing a bell for me

Comment

That is so admirable! Sometimes it's very healthy to forget the past and just move on.
              Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

I could remind you, but in the spirit of the holidays, I'll point you to something kinder:
                https://www.collegehockeystats.net/1...s/wbc_min1.m12
                "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by MrOpinion View Post
                  Crickets
                  Grant? hear those crickets?

Comment

Could someone explain time why BC lists Cayla Barnes as a defenseman?

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Eeyore View Post
                      Could someone explain time why BC lists Cayla Barnes as a defenseman?
                      Bobby Orr modeled his game after Cayla Barnes

Comment

• Originally posted by Quiet Riot View Post
                        Grant? hear those crickets?
                        Plenty!

Comment

• B.C has always been very good at winning games that DONT really matter ! Yesterday, is just another example.

Comment

T3, did you once take this guy's parking space or something?

Comment

O Tony, Where Art Thou?
                              Better than a month and NOTHING about BC ?

Comment

Originally posted by MrOpinion View Post
                                O Tony, Where Art Thou?
                                Better than a month and NOTHING about BC ?
                                He's gallivanting around Europe.

Comment

Working...
                                X