Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Women's Hockey 2019-2020 (And Forum Common Room): Sisyphus Tries Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2019-2020 (And Forum Common Room): Sisyphus Tries A

Originally posted by MrOpinion View Post
    Looking good Tony !
    How are the Boston College Frauds doing today. Did they wake up feeling chipper. Back in the Natty seat.

Comment

• Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2019-2020 (And Forum Common Room): Sisyphus Tries A

Do these people hate me personally or just the team? Can't figure it out.
      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
        I don't think anyone hates you, and if someone does show animosity, that person obviously doesn't know you. You'll notice that the regular posters backed off once it became clear that BC had significant problems. It's no fun kicking a guy when he's down.

But do hurry and get back up so we can kick you some more.
        "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
        And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

• Originally posted by ARM View Post
          But do hurry and get back up so we can kick you some more.
          Our savior is Abby Newhook but capital-S-She isn't here until 2021!

Comment

Also I don't mind getting razzed a bit, I've dished out my share over the years haha

Comment

Our savior is Abby Newhook but capital-S-She isn't here until 2021!
              I don't know her. Is she a coach?

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
                I thought you just said no kicking!

Comment

Originally posted by thirdtime's . . . View Post
                  I thought you just said no kicking!
                  That was just a little razzing, which Grant said is allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
                    You'll know her soon enough

Comment

Here's my take and anyone who doesn't like it can BITE ME

https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...-womens-hockey

Comment

• Originally posted by ARM View Post

Love it !

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post

And they just can't figure out why they lose at the end !

"particularly for a program that generates more offense from their defenders than any team in the country"

Comment

Eloquently written by a fan passionate about his team and coaching staff. Well said Grant (and I agree).
                            Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                            And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                            WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                            If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
                              Eloquently written by a fan passionate about his team and coaching staff. Well said Grant (and I agree).
                              Seconded.
                              Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                                It's jealously - that's my opinion. BC has been a top team so they like to kick you when you are down. Every team would like to have somebody with your literary skills and hockey knowledge writing for their team. The third factor could be the hockey politics in USA hockey and whether a player(s) deserves a spot on the USA team and they also happen to play for BC. I think it is a combo of those three and nothing against you.

Comment

Working...
                                X