Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Women's Hockey 2019-2020 (And Forum Common Room): Sisyphus Tries Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2019-2020 (And Forum Common Room): Sisyphus Tries A

Originally posted by Reddington View Post
    It's jealously - that's my opinion. BC has been a top team so they like to kick you when you are down. Every team would like to have somebody with your literary skills and hockey knowledge writing for their team. The third factor could be the hockey politics in USA hockey and whether a player(s) deserves a spot on the USA team and they also happen to play for BC. I think it is a combo of those three and nothing against you.

I agree. Its not you! your passion for BC is admirable. I think it is similar to the people routing against the Yankees (in the past) and cheering when the Patriots lose or get "caught" cheating again.

Comment

• Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2019-2020 (And Forum Common Room): Sisyphus Tries A

Ha well thanks for the kind words folks -- I'm in too deep!
      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
        .... I'm in too deep!
        As am I with my Golden Knights.
        Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
        And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
        WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
        If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Exhibition Preview: https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...ctions-beanpot

Comment

Edit of your article . You are in too deep .

GRaNT (used for scores) has the two teams in roughly the same positions, with BC in 16th and Harvard in 12th. Those work out to Harvard being favored by a 2.91 to 2.64 score, or something like a 3-2 Harvard win, or maybe a 3-3 tie.
            Last edited by vicb; 02-11-2020, 09:56 AM.
            Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
            And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
            WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
            If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

• Originally posted by vicb View Post
              Edit of you article

GRaNT (used for scores) has the two teams in roughly the same positions, with BC in 16th and Harvard in 12th. Those work out to Harvard being favored by a 2.91 to 2.64 score, or something like a 3-2 Harvard win, or maybe a 3-3 tie.
              Woops haha wishful thinking!

Comment

Exhibition Preview: https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...ctions-beanpot
                PREDICTION

..."I officially think Harvard wins 4-1 with BC probably not giving or needing to give all that much focus to this one — but you just know this will be the one ranked win that BC pulls out of nowhere."
                Well....you did get the second part of your prediction right! Maybe the answer for BC going forward is to treat each game as an Exhibition?
                Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                  Well....you did get the second part of your prediction right! Maybe the answer for BC going forward is to treat each game as an Exhibition?
                  That was the most BC thing to happen this year haha

Comment

Preview for 2 at Maine: https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...ts-predictions

Comment

I wish BC was a space grant university.
                      Maybe you could volunteer to be the "space Grant" for BC.
                      "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                      And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
                        Maybe you could volunteer to be the "space Grant" for BC.
                        I mean I'm already pretty out there

Comment

I mean I'm already pretty out there
                          Somebody has to blaze trails when the rest of us lack the courage.
                          "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                          And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Overtime win and you'd best believe the natty's back on: https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...ne-black-bears

Comment

Overtime loss and the natty's back off?
                              At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Natty's off *FOR NOW*! Give us another week.

Comment

Working...
                                X